• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Regalia LTF to Regalia Gold Worth it?

VaporWarrior

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a Regalia LTF with 3L Limit, have an offer of Regalia gold FYF( they might be willing to do LTF as I have seen recently for many). I want to ask others if they see an added value in getting Regalia gold.

Keeping in mind I have other cards for domestic lounge access (Atlas, ICICI Saphiro, RBL World Safari and Indusind Credit and debit cards) and the milestones on Regalia gold do not offer Reward points (just vouchers) whereas Regalia has some milestone at least (5L annual for 10k points).

Is an upgrade worth it?

The only reason I see is possibly to get a CL enhancement later and then try for Infinia (but honestly the reward rate on Regalia is so low I dont spend a lot on it)

Thanks

I have a Regalia LTF with 3L Limit, have an offer of Regalia gold FYF( they might be willing to do LTF as I have seen recently for many). I want to ask others if they see an added value in getting Regalia gold.

Keeping in mind I have other cards for domestic lounge access (Atlas, ICICI Saphiro, RBL World Safari and Indusind Credit and debit cards) and the milestones on Regalia gold do not offer Reward points (just vouchers) whereas Regalia has some milestone at least (5L annual for 10k points).

Is an upgrade worth it?

The only reason I see is possibly to get a CL enhancement later and then try for Infinia (but honestly the reward rate on Regalia is so low I dont spend a lot on it)

Thanks
I hope you got your answer.

Pls, mark it as Solution.

Back