• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding AU Small Finance Bank Account Digital Savings Account

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hello,

I had tried to open an account in AU Bank, and I couldn't open it due to their service not being able at my PIN code, I was able to initiate the process, though KYC failed. Now I am wondering if I can open their Digital Savings Account somehow.

Regards.

pratyushpanda

TF Premier
Pehle ho jata tha but don't know why now they added limit to digital account. I have opened probably in October/ November 2021. Recently tried to open account of one of cousins and same kyc likit shown. The nearest branch is 150km+ and in odisha they have only one branch at Bhubaneswar 😅 so till the time they don't expand in more cities opening their account is only possible by visiting bank physically ( which is not so convenient)

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Pehle ho jata tha but don't know why now they added limit to digital account. I have opened probably in October/ November 2021. Recently tried to open account of one of cousins and same kyc likit shown. The nearest branch is 150km+ and in odisha they have only one branch at Bhubaneswar 😅 so till the time they don't expand in more cities opening their account is only possible by visiting bank physically ( which is not so convenient)
The thing is I live in Agra, and they do have a branch here, just it's located in some other part of the city, PIN code is something like for branch xxxxx2, while I live in xxxxx1, very weird they didn't notify about the unavailability of the service beforehand. They'd allow you to finish the process, allow you to do video KYC as well, and it's going to be the video KYC agent who will tell you "Sorry you can't open the account", very amusing :(

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I opened a digital account with them last month and it was activated the same day. Process was smooth and they onboard you with a wide smile. I like the RM on video call feature , haven’t used it though.

doraemon

TF Legend
does Au small digital account has SMS charges of 15+Gst per quarter? can anyone confirm please
Yes they do charges
But keep an eye on statement as an when they charged u
Just contact cc and say they it was not told at time of opening of account and they will say sorry and will reverse that in 2-3 days
And don't forget to tell them to raise a ticket for stoppage of sms charges
Also after stoppage you will not get credit debit sms
But otps will come

MrWick

TF Premier
Yes they do charges
But keep an eye on statement as an when they charged u
Just contact cc and say they it was not told at time of opening of account and they will say sorry and will reverse that in 2-3 days
And don't forget to tell them to raise a ticket for stoppage of sms charges
Also after stoppage you will not get credit debit sms
But otps will come
thanks for heads up