• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding AU Small Finance Bank Account Digital Savings Account

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hello,

I had tried to open an account in AU Bank, and I couldn't open it due to their service not being able at my PIN code, I was able to initiate the process, though KYC failed. Now I am wondering if I can open their Digital Savings Account somehow.

Regards.

Tried opening Digital Savings Account in AU Bank but was unable to proceed further as the error said "Not available in your city".
Strangely the branch is just 3.5km away from my house. I think their system recognises location based on the branch's PIN code which is just 1 less than that of my house. Aren't they supposed to cover a radius of 25km (approx)?
Is there a way to bypass this location error?

I have opened au account and my branch was in (New Delhi) and was able to complete kyc at Kolkata and kit was dispatched to Kolkata only. but that time au had separate application for account opening so I had that account only but never completed kyc because home branch was in New Delhi so doesn't make sense later they were offering Au Digital account. In the application there is section called upgrade account so I upgraded my account into Au Digital savings account by completing vkyc at Kolkata but still my home branch is in New Delhi. However Au has branch in Kolkata but still.

I have opened au account and my branch was in (New Delhi) and was able to complete kyc at Kolkata and kit was dispatched to Kolkata only. but that time au had separate application for account opening so I had that account only but never completed kyc because home branch was in New Delhi so doesn't make sense later they were offering Au Digital account. In the application there is section called upgrade account so I upgraded my account into Au Digital savings account by completing vkyc at Kolkata but still my home branch is in New Delhi. However Au has branch in Kolkata but still.
have you tried contacting the customer care or nodal ?

Alot of people are reporting that even though branch is next to home they cannot proceed with account opening. Maybe AU is forcing them to go to branch and open an account with regular MAB. My branch is 75 kms away in a village and I was able to open it.

Alot of people are reporting that even though branch is next to home they cannot proceed with account opening. Maybe AU is forcing them to go to branch and open an account with regular MAB. My branch is 75 kms away in a village and I was able to open it.
Weird, when did you open your account and where this branch located? Also, how many branches are there in your state?

Last edited:
Back