• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding DCB black as LTF under alumni offer with existing HDFC tata neu infinity rupay card

sambit87

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello All.

I got HDFC tata neu infinity rupay card as LTF few months back which was my first HDFC card, after that i came to know about alumni offer and asked them to provide DCB black as LTF to customer care but they are declining the same.

If someone senior from HDFC cards is here, can they please help regarding the same as HDC is giving tata neu cards to existing card holders so why it cant be the similar for me.
Other users also please help and share tricks or contact for getting same.
I reside in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance to CC geeks in this forum.

I have DCB LTF card through Alumni offer, But spending on this card is very meagre. However My spending on TATA Neu card is very high. Can I use my spending of TATA Neu card to pursue HDFC to covert my LTF DCB card to LTF INFINIA ?

same, i have regalia LTF 5L+, fighting with my HDFC RM for DCB LTF under alumni offer.
They say its only for new card holders. Means you should not hold any card while applying for LTF DCB under alumni offer.

Only hack she told me: Close the existing card and then apply for alumni offer dcb ltf!! Damn, I dont want to risk my regalia LTF. What if they declined dcb for some reason though i qualify all criteria.

Will get back once I close the battle with HDFC!
thats wrong. because I hold hdfc tata neu + hdfc regalia and still got DCB LTF.

Back