• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding HDFC TATA NEU APPLICATION PROCESS

NewMonk

TF Buzz
I applied for HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY CARD through some agents. I had applied offline by providing documents over WhatsApp. Application reference number was generated and sent to me via sms and On the bank's portal it showed card under processing ( I checked using my phone number and application reference number). But again after a few days i got another sms saying credit card with application ref no XXXXXXX has been processed . Track after two days. However I immediately checked and found Credit Card declined. After 24 hours of this sms i got another sms from title JD-HDFCBK saying [ Agent XYZ having phone number XYZ will visit you to conduct Aadhaar Biometric KYC for your TATA NEU INFINITY R. Consent will be displayed during transaction journey. Accept it by clicking on Agree button. Input reference number yourself as directed by the Agent and when Agent is at your premises. SahiBnk Mitra powered by Manipal Business Solutions ].

Friends please suggest. Is it normal to do biometric verification with card status as declined.

How to check if I have LTF offer for Neu Plus / Infinity - should I enable App notifications for that? Or will going to the App "Cards" section do the same thing? Also should I say "check eligibility" to see if I get it LTF?
You will see the options when you apply in Tata Neu app.

If FYF, lets they will cross the joining fee. If LTF, they will cross both joining fee and annual fee.

Apart from this they will also mention FYF and LTF.

Reactions: BVC
So this will share limit with my existing HDFC card if I have one? I have MoneyBack+ RuPay with 1.3L limit. Is that OK for Infinity?

If the process asks for some income documents, I expect they'll increase my limit: I got my HDFC card with 1L limit in 2015 and they increased to 1.3L by themselves (no income docs) sometime back. They kept sending me SMSes to raise it with a fee and finally called me up and did it without a fee.

Nonsense like LE fee just has to go!

So this will share limit with my existing HDFC card if I have one? I have MoneyBack+ RuPay with 1.3L limit. Is that OK for Infinity?
No. 1.3L is okay for Neu Plus.
If the process asks for some income documents,
If you apply from Tata Neu App, no Income docs are asked
I expect they'll increase my limit: I got my HDFC card with 1L limit in 2015 and they increased to 1.3L by themselves (no income docs) sometime back. They kept sending me SMSes to raise it with a fee and finally called me up and did it without a fee.

Nonsense like LE fee just has to go!
🤣

I applied for HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY CARD through some agents. I had applied offline by providing documents over WhatsApp. Application reference number was generated and sent to me via sms and On the bank's portal it showed card under processing ( I checked using my phone number and application reference number). But again after a few days i got another sms saying credit card with application ref no XXXXXXX has been processed . Track after two days. However I immediately checked and found Credit Card declined. After 24 hours of this sms i got another sms from title JD-HDFCBK saying [ Agent XYZ having phone number XYZ will visit you to conduct Aadhaar Biometric KYC for your TATA NEU INFINITY R. Consent will be displayed during transaction journey. Accept it by clicking on Agree button. Input reference number yourself as directed by the Agent and when Agent is at your premises. SahiBnk Mitra powered by Manipal Business Solutions ].

Friends please suggest. Is it normal to do biometric verification with card status as declined.
So this manipal agent kyc thing is legitimate? Can anybody confirm?

I am not sure what’s happening here, i have corporate account with HDFC, applied for Tata neu infinity was showing in sharing limit with my existing HDFC card, but after 2 days it showing rejected in neu app.

When i have complained to PNO, i have received 2 SMS today from sahibnk for KYC. Not sure why HDFC wants to do KYC here considering existing relationship. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Back