• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding HDFC TATA NEU APPLICATION PROCESS

NewMonk

TF Buzz
I applied for HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY CARD through some agents. I had applied offline by providing documents over WhatsApp. Application reference number was generated and sent to me via sms and On the bank's portal it showed card under processing ( I checked using my phone number and application reference number). But again after a few days i got another sms saying credit card with application ref no XXXXXXX has been processed . Track after two days. However I immediately checked and found Credit Card declined. After 24 hours of this sms i got another sms from title JD-HDFCBK saying [ Agent XYZ having phone number XYZ will visit you to conduct Aadhaar Biometric KYC for your TATA NEU INFINITY R. Consent will be displayed during transaction journey. Accept it by clicking on Agree button. Input reference number yourself as directed by the Agent and when Agent is at your premises. SahiBnk Mitra powered by Manipal Business Solutions ].

Friends please suggest. Is it normal to do biometric verification with card status as declined.

I am not sure what’s happening here, i have corporate account with HDFC, applied for Tata neu infinity was showing in sharing limit with my existing HDFC card, but after 2 days it showing rejected in neu app.

When i have complained to PNO, i have received 2 SMS today from sahibnk for KYC. Not sure why HDFC wants to do KYC here considering existing relationship. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
The same thing happened in my case. Though i had applied for IOCL card and they kept my application on hold stating already having an HDFC Card (I have Millennia and TataNeu) Later i kept getting sms to get my pre approved IOCL so i again applied and this time they did a KYC at home through SahiBnk Mitra ( some third party agency) even though i have a corporate salaried account with them and 2 CC. Reached out to RM and they said that now we need KYC and fresh documents for pre approved offers as well.

The same thing happened in my case. Though i had applied for IOCL card and they kept my application on hold stating already having an HDFC Card (I have Millennia and TataNeu) Later i kept getting sms to get my pre approved IOCL so i again applied and this time they did a KYC at home through SahiBnk Mitra ( some third party agency) even though i have a corporate salaried account with them and 2 CC. Reached out to RM and they said that now we need KYC and fresh documents for pre approved offers as well.
I have raised a complaint to PNO, they took my documents again for re-kyc and application for re-consideration. Tata neu app started showing application is in progress again. Let’s see how it will go.

I applied for HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY CARD through some agents. I had applied offline by providing documents over WhatsApp. Application reference number was generated and sent to me via sms and On the bank's portal it showed card under processing ( I checked using my phone number and application reference number). But again after a few days i got another sms saying credit card with application ref no XXXXXXX has been processed . Track after two days. However I immediately checked and found Credit Card declined. After 24 hours of this sms i got another sms from title JD-HDFCBK saying [ Agent XYZ having phone number XYZ will visit you to conduct Aadhaar Biometric KYC for your TATA NEU INFINITY R. Consent will be displayed during transaction journey. Accept it by clicking on Agree button. Input reference number yourself as directed by the Agent and when Agent is at your premises. SahiBnk Mitra powered by Manipal Business Solutions ].

Friends please suggest. Is it normal to do biometric verification with card status as declined.
Bro I have received the same message he also took my biometric. Can you please tell me what happened to next after that....???

Back