• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Limit Enhancement

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hello,

It's been 4-5 months since I've holding on Axis ACE Credit Card with 15k limit, I was thinking perhaps I should try requesting them to increase my limit. The thing is I don't have salary slip but I can provide bank statement, can that suffice?

And also, to what ratio the limit is generally provided from the salary.

Regards.

Yes the best way to increase Axis/SBI CC Limit is to apply a new card preferably C2C through offline process, preferably the cards which they want to give, now which you want to take. This method is tried and tested for Axis and SBI. Needless to mention that you need to maintain a healthy CIBIL also.
Not yet sure how to increase the limit of the old card though in Axis, because they say they won't make the same maximum limit on individual cards.
Follow this - https://www.technofino.in/community...-same-in-all-the-cards-of-the-same-bank.9460/
The max limit I got on any card SBI SimplySAVE (RuPay) with 56k limit, it's ~6 months old and as for CIBIL it's hovering around 777

I meant to say, I want common limit across all my axis cards which has different limits at the moment.
I am using axis ace for last 1.5 years, My limit is same. Today I applied for LE. I received below mail.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 25-03-2023 in relation to the credit limit enhancement towards your credit card ending with XXXX. We will surely assist you in this regards on priority.

We have acknowledge 3 month of salary slips

We would like to inform you that as we checked your credit card details work address has not been updated we request you to update your work address.

We request you to contact to Phone Banking: CALL us on 1800 103 5577 (Toll free) or 1860 419 5555 / 1860 500 5555 (Call

charges applicable as per your service provider) between 8.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m. on all days.

Does anyone know how to update office address? Cause both call centre and bank representative do not know about it.
I have done both recently - submitted payslips to increase limit as well as changed my office address as per salary slips.

For me office address change was done on phone call with axis credit card customer care - 1860 500 5555. You will need to navigate carefully here to explain the exact issue and connect with correct person who can change the details online itself. It took me around 45 min to do the whole process - also if you don't have Jio it's a chargeable call.

They will ask you to visit branch to update address - but this can be done online - just agent should know where and what to do.

Address update took me around 3 days to process. After that again I had to submit all my documents. I had submitted 3 months salary slips, bank statements for that time as well as attached my millenia and apay card statement and requested for similar limits of 4 lacs.

But the C2C LE didn't work for me in Axis. My limit was finally increased from 40k to 2.5L based on salary slips.

Last edited:
Back