• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding LTF HDFC CREDIT CARD

CardCraftsman.

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I am a self employed and earn 42 lakh and Currently, I am in search of ltf premium credit card. Yesterday, i asked my rm (hdfc bank) about LTF REGALIA(because i am currently maintaing good relationship value with them) and he told me that it can be LTF if you spend 3 lakh within 3 months from the date of issuance of card but as I know this offer was expired in October/September last year. So, i want to know what is correct and how can I get ltf premium credit card?

At 42 LPA income, you are aiming very low if all you want is LTF Regalia. On top of that, the RM is trying to bait you into accepting a spend based conditionally LTF card.

Ask for a better deal, and if they refuse, try applying online. Do not accept the first card they try to issue you. Eventually within a few months, you will probably get unconditional LTF offer.

Based on your income, try to get DCB or Infinia LTF.

At 42 LPA income, you are aiming very low if all you want is LTF Regalia. On top of that, the RM is trying to bait you into accepting a spend based conditionally LTF card.

Ask for a better deal, and if they refuse, try applying online. Do not accept the first card they try to issue you. Eventually within a few months, you will probably get unconditional LTF offer.

Based on your income, try to get DCB or Infinia LTF.
I tried contacting them on mail but they even refused to provide me LTF regalia. Is there any other way to get it? @ramirami

I tried contacting them on mail but they even refused to provide me LTF regalia. Is there any other way to get it? @ramirami
Try reaching out to some higher rank to your RM. They will be visiting your premises for some Insurance and banking offers regarding investments. Negotiate with them, they will definitely offer DCB LTF with your Income or FYF Infinia.

Do you have any other credit cards? so that you can also apply via c2c method also.

Funny thing is that I applied for HDFC Card, wanted IRCTC Rupay card but it was discontinued. Then applied in order to get Mellania and agent insisted sir plz take Regalia LTF as it is higher than Milenia(although Regalia is useless card when comes to online shopping rewards). I gave her go ahead and its in process. And btw I am salaried.

Funny thing is that I applied for HDFC Card, wanted IRCTC Rupay card but it was discontinued. Then applied in order to get Mellania and agent insisted sir plz take Regalia LTF as it is higher than Milenia(although Regalia is useless card when comes to online shopping rewards). I gave her go ahead and its in process. And btw I am salaried.
And when did this happened?

Try reaching out to some higher rank to your RM. They will be visiting your premises for some Insurance and banking offers regarding investments. Negotiate with them, they will definitely offer DCB LTF with your Income or FYF Infinia.

Do you have any other credit cards? so that you can also apply via c2c method also.
And how can I contact them? Sorry I have only went to branch once and i live in tier 3 city and they don't have great knowledge when it comes to credit card.

And how can I contact them? Sorry I have only went to branch once and i live in tier 3 city and they don't have great knowledge when it comes to credit card.
Even I am from Tier 2 city. That's why I mentioned speak to someone higher rank to your Relationship Manager. HDFC guys are really expanding their branch network very fast and you can find someone from other branches also if it's possible.

here agent means agent working in hdfc branch or someone on the call?

Even I am from Tier 2 city. That's why I mentioned speak to someone higher rank to your Relationship Manager. HDFC guys are really expanding their branch network very fast and you can find someone from other branches also if it's possible.
i have mailed them and asked for DCB FYF because I don't want to go their branch just to get this card as LTF and i think I can easily spend 5 lakh in a year

Reactions: BVC
I am a self employed and earn 42 lakh and Currently, I am in search of ltf premium credit card. Yesterday, i asked my rm (hdfc bank) about LTF REGALIA(because i am currently maintaing good relationship value with them) and he told me that it can be LTF if you spend 3 lakh within 3 months from the date of issuance of card but as I know this offer was expired in October/September last year. So, i want to know what is correct and how can I get ltf premium credit card?
Hi,
You can try Indusind Legend LTF Card. For this you can contact me.

Update : After almost 20 days in processing, two visits and 3 credit enquiries, HDFC is regret to inform that application is rejected. Surprisingly my 3rd Axis Bank card is approved today. Very funny and useless processing at banks to determine the eligibility of customers.

Is there any contact email where I can request for re-consideration?

Last edited:
Back