• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding LTF HDFC CREDIT CARD

CardCraftsman.

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I am a self employed and earn 42 lakh and Currently, I am in search of ltf premium credit card. Yesterday, i asked my rm (hdfc bank) about LTF REGALIA(because i am currently maintaing good relationship value with them) and he told me that it can be LTF if you spend 3 lakh within 3 months from the date of issuance of card but as I know this offer was expired in October/September last year. So, i want to know what is correct and how can I get ltf premium credit card?

Actually I wanted the HDFC Rupay IRCTC card but it was not available. Applied without card selection on their website(which don't work at all as it doesn't complete the whole process) and the next day received a call from 3rd party agent, asked her that I need Rupay IRCTC, she said not available. I said okay give me Millenia, she said sir take Regalia LTF. So since it was some clueless call centre lady, I am not sure whether I will get it nor not.
I thought you got DCB as lifetime free. BTW thanks for sharing.

I have said this previously and I will say it again. The people at HDFC have their heads in the clouds to put it mildly.

I had a ITR of more than the OP mentioned, I had a Regalia card with 10L limit for the past 6-7 years, I had bank accounts with very good standing.
But, no.

They want either insurance or demat or something else.
I tried email, RM, portal, everything. Did not ask for LTF or FYF but still did not approve it.

DCB they wanted to give :ROFLMAO:
Imperia banking they gave but not the card. Then that too I did not take. The whole thing just really soured my outlook on these guys.

No need to give them business

I think core banking is better at ICICI than HDFC
Personally, I have different experience with HDFC. I have accounts with most of the famous banks, including SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Kotak, Axis, and some others banks. However, I always appreciate how HDFC Bank branch executives behave. Let me share my experience from yesterday to give you an idea of what I mean.

It was 6 o'clock, and I needed to transfer some money to someone using a cheque. I simply called a person who is working in the branch, and he came after some time and took the cheque. After an hour, I received an email containing the transfer details.

Personally, I have different experience with HDFC. I have accounts with most of the famous banks, including SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Kotak, Axis, and some others banks. However, I always appreciate how HDFC Bank branch executives behave. Let me share my experience from yesterday to give you an idea of what I mean.

It was 6 o'clock, and I needed to transfer some money to someone using a cheque. I simply called a person who is working in the branch, and he came after some time and took the cheque. After an hour, I received an email containing the transfer details.
Definitely any bank services are much better than hdfc. They are bunch of rude and arrogant as*ho***. I asked one BM (not my own branch because those guys only want me to invest in useless policies which are beneficial to bank only) about DCB or Infinia as LTF and he replied we don't have any LTF cards. All our cards have spend based waiver only. When i told him I already have regalia LTF, he tried to act smart and said how you got it. Then he said atmost we cain give fd based secured dcb or infinia but that also secondary to approval. On the other hand if you approach icici, they are willing to please you and offer LTF cards if they find you can give any business (in the form of home loan, MF, demat or FD, salary account, wealth account) which depends upon your bargaining power.

CIBIL check depends on case to case, as per the email respose if its only the LE you wanted you can take it, after 3-4 months you can write again for an upgrade to DCB FYF. Higer limits will improve your chances of getting DCB in future.
So they will check my cibil and other details and will tell me if they can increase it or not, right? @drakesri

Back