• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding LTF HDFC CREDIT CARD

CardCraftsman.

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I am a self employed and earn 42 lakh and Currently, I am in search of ltf premium credit card. Yesterday, i asked my rm (hdfc bank) about LTF REGALIA(because i am currently maintaing good relationship value with them) and he told me that it can be LTF if you spend 3 lakh within 3 months from the date of issuance of card but as I know this offer was expired in October/September last year. So, i want to know what is correct and how can I get ltf premium credit card?

Update : After almost 20 days in processing, two visits and 3 credit enquiries, HDFC is regret to inform that application is rejected. Surprisingly my 3rd Axis Bank card is approved today. Very funny and useless processing at banks to determine the eligibility of customers.

Is there any contact email where I can request for re-consideration?
Mail them on PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com

Even HDFC redressal team is behaving like Axis redressal team. Because we are living in Credit Card Era now a days they are also having tough times answering all queries and solving them.

Estimated outstanding credit cards bill as on Jan 2023 ending in India is approx 1.6 Lakh crores.

Sent email to their escalation CC department showing disappointment. They reverted with the same email saying Internal policy bla bla. Reverted with more disappointment and frustration on their systems and incompetence. They reverted with Sorry email and told me to please wait. Now application is reopened and showing INPROCESS. got one DTDC courier msg also of some shipping from Mumbai with reference no. starts with CC. So lets see

At 42 LPA income, you are aiming very low if all you want is LTF Regalia. On top of that, the RM is trying to bait you into accepting a spend based conditionally LTF card.

Ask for a better deal, and if they refuse, try applying online. Do not accept the first card they try to issue you. Eventually within a few months, you will probably get unconditional LTF offer.

Based on your income, try to get DCB or Infinia LTF.
DCB LTF? Is it possible for ITR above 42L? How?

Sent email to their escalation CC department showing disappointment. They reverted with the same email saying Internal policy bla bla. Reverted with more disappointment and frustration on their systems and incompetence. They reverted with Sorry email and told me to please wait. Now application is reopened and showing INPROCESS. got one DTDC courier msg also of some shipping from Mumbai with reference no. starts with CC. So lets see
FYF or LTF? @mannu_in

It's all about how much control you have on yourself. @Akash Topder
Honestly I'd say to not do business with HDFC

My father was rejected for paid Infinia with 75L ITR :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile me who started earning last year have already got Vistara Infinite and Magnus from Axis (a bank which actually wants to do business)

Last edited:
Honestly I'd say to not do business with HDFC

My father was rejected for paid Infinia with 75L ITR :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile me who started earning last year have already got Vistara Infinite and Magnus from Axis (a bank which actually wants to do business)
I always feel Axis is in better position to give credit cards compared to HDFC. But ultimately ICICI is very generous in giving CC and enhancing the credit limits. HDFC doesn't want to do business with new people. Just issue the cards to existing people.

Can you send me screenshot of your all email (hide your all details) and thier reply. It will help me a lot , if you can. @mannu_in
First Email
Screenshot_2023-03-16-10-09-22-24_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
They just sent me the same rejected due to Internal policy, I got frustrated and sent below 2nd email.
IMG_20230316_101023.jpg
Then they sent an apology email and asked me to wait for a date, when that date came, they sent another email asking to wait till new date. In the meantime application status changed to "INPROCESS"...Earlier it was "Declined"....I am not very sure whether I will get the card or not but now I have simply lost interest in their card

Really! I requested them twice but they denied again even though I am maintaining more than 10lks mab from some months and using hdfc bank credit card for big transactions.
Actually I wanted the HDFC Rupay IRCTC card but it was not available. Applied without card selection on their website(which don't work at all as it doesn't complete the whole process) and the next day received a call from 3rd party agent, asked her that I need Rupay IRCTC, she said not available. I said okay give me Millenia, she said sir take Regalia LTF. So since it was some clueless call centre lady, I am not sure whether I will get it nor not.

Back