• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Railway Lounge Access

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hello everyone.

I Hope everyone is doing well.

This is regarding Railway Lounge Acces.
I travelled Alot in my life a mostly by train And usibg Railway Lounge Access so many times.
I tried Lounge Access at Delhi ( Both platform 1 & 16 ) Jaipur, Ahmedaba, Varanasi, Agra cent where I noticed their Service is excellent.

My best Experiance Was at Delhi plarform no 1.

Railway Lounge Access provide Excellent Service for those Who are Frequent Travellers by train And need to rest for 2 3 hrs.

I have Few Questions for everyone of you.

1 Any one here tried railway Lounge Access? If yes please share your Experiance

2) do you think more credit cards should provide railway lounge Access

3 why axis and HDFC not providing Lounge access i saw hdfc bank logo in delhi platform no 1 lounge but when i called hdfc they said no railway lounge access in any cards

4 Dreamfolks is the partner with railway lounge can we get lounge Access with Dreamfolks priority pass? Have confusion on this

Please do share your valuable opinions with this threat

Thank you

sanzz

TF Buzz
Can anyone confirm pls
For the Railway lounge access do we have to present only the credit card or the Dreamfolks card is required too

Also is it possible to access it using the Dreamfolks app only , I can find all the available lounges and access count available.

I have IDFC wealth (4 lounges in a qtr) and ICICI coral ( 1 in a qtr) ..could see the available lounge access on the app.

Thanks

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Can anyone confirm pls
For the Railway lounge access do we have to present only the credit card or the Dreamfolks card is required too

Also is it possible to access it using the Dreamfolks app only , I can find all the available lounges and access count available.

I have IDFC wealth (4 lounges in a qtr) and ICICI coral ( 1 in a qtr) ..could see the available lounge access on the app.

Thanks
Only card you can also access to dreamfolks app also

sanzz

TF Buzz
Only card you can also access to dreamfolks app also
Ok ..so on the Dreamfolks app if we click on access now what will come thereafter .. what the staff at the lounge would ask for ?

This will be my first time with the railway lounge hence not sure . I'll be going to the New Delhi platform 1 lounge

Hello all, just wanted some help regarding railway lounge access in Chennai railway station. From the above messages, I can see only idfc first bank cards are working on Chennai Central railway station, is there any other bank through which I can access the lounge?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Where did you try? and don't they check the PNR if your journey is already completed or yet to start?
Chennai, many people have reported same for other places too. They don't care about departure or arrival. They sometimes don't even ask pnr, just any I'd number or mobile number is sufficient. One guy told using it 4 times a month without any travel plan. If u search, u will see plenty of such comments.

telescope

TF Ace
Chennai, many people have reported same for other places too. They don't care about departure or arrival. They sometimes don't even ask pnr, just any I'd number or mobile number is sufficient. One guy told using it 4 times a month without any travel plan. If u search, u will see plenty of such comments.
Mostly railway lounges do not ask for ticket. I went to Ahmedabad railway lounge twice, and was asked PNR once, but another day nothing was asked. Went to Sealdah lounge few times and I was never asked for ticket details. Sealdah lounge is located outside the ticketing zone of station, so ticket not needed at all.