• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Railway Lounge Access

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hello everyone.

I Hope everyone is doing well.

This is regarding Railway Lounge Acces.
I travelled Alot in my life a mostly by train And usibg Railway Lounge Access so many times.
I tried Lounge Access at Delhi ( Both platform 1 & 16 ) Jaipur, Ahmedaba, Varanasi, Agra cent where I noticed their Service is excellent.

My best Experiance Was at Delhi plarform no 1.

Railway Lounge Access provide Excellent Service for those Who are Frequent Travellers by train And need to rest for 2 3 hrs.

I have Few Questions for everyone of you.

1 Any one here tried railway Lounge Access? If yes please share your Experiance

2) do you think more credit cards should provide railway lounge Access

3 why axis and HDFC not providing Lounge access i saw hdfc bank logo in delhi platform no 1 lounge but when i called hdfc they said no railway lounge access in any cards

4 Dreamfolks is the partner with railway lounge can we get lounge Access with Dreamfolks priority pass? Have confusion on this

Please do share your valuable opinions with this threat

Thank you

masumshah59

TF Select
Anyone who has used longue twice within 24 hours or so.
Ahmedabad longue guy said once in 24 hours.
Next month I'll reach in morning & leave back in evening....! Can I use twice then?

If anyone who has tried please confirm

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
If you have add on, you can use your main card in morning and addon in evening. I used idfc wealth main and addon at the same time at New Delhi Station executive lounge as well as Varanasi station lounge for me and my wife. So I guess you can try in the above way, this is quite recently last week only.

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you have add on, you can use your main card in morning and addon in evening. I used idfc wealth main and addon at the same time at New Delhi Station executive lounge as well as Varanasi station lounge for me and my wife. So I guess you can try in the above way, this is quite recently last week only.
which platform 1 or 16 in delhi? how was it? which is better?