• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reissue SBI Debit card Options

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have misplaced my SBI Debit card which i am using it for savings purpose. I am requesting for a new replacement card and i see the below options.

Which should i consider and what are those benefits ? earlier i didn't have this option just request for debit card. Any helps appreciated. TIA.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 9.13.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 9.13.48 PM.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 69
Very few metros enabled NCMC payment and very few metros supported NCMC recharge.

Which city you live in and also share which metro line. Aise google karlo, mujhe bhi koi idea nahi hai jada konse metro me available hai abhi.
How to add money in PNB Rupay Prepaid + Debit Card? I can use my bank account balance through debit card but how to use it as a prepaid card?

RuPay card also have NCMC features, if you live in any Metro cities. You can use for offline contactless payment upto Rs200.

You can also customize your offline wallet contactless payment.

For example - if you daily travel through Mumbai buses or Bangalore buses etc, you can set your offline contactless payment only for bus ticket payment.

Your card will not work on any other types of contactless POS machines.
RuPay Credit Cards too?

For PNB Select Credit Card, there is just Contactless Transaction Enable/Disable. Nothing specific for bus ticket etc

Very few metros enabled NCMC payment and very few metros supported NCMC recharge.

Which city you live in and also share which metro line. Aise google karlo, mujhe bhi koi idea nahi hai jada konse metro me available hai abhi.
Thanks, i tried yesterday in Bangalore metro. It did not work. Namma Metro Customer care does not have any idea but They are issueing RBL prepaid NCMC card. It seems more like election stunt. They just announced it in hurry for upcoming elections in Karnataka. Yet to be implemented in Bangalore properly.

I have raised a ticket with Bangalore metro regarding this query. Let's see ..

Thanks, i tried yesterday in Bangalore metro. It did not work. Namma Metro Customer care does not have any idea but They are issueing RBL prepaid NCMC card. It seems more like election stunt. They just announced it in hurry for upcoming elections in Karnataka. Yet to be implemented in Bangalore properly.

I have raised a ticket with Bangalore metro regarding this query. Let's see ..
Namma Metro's acquirer bank is RBL bank.

RBL bank needs to enabled All NCMC Certified banks to accept NCMC payment.

Personally if you ask me when NCMC trasport payment system will work PAN-India then my answer will be 2030. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NCMC like systems already exist world over: Oyster Card of London, Octopus Card of Hong Kong, EZI Card of Singapore, Nol Card of Dubai, PASMO card and SUICA card of Japan (or another is FeliCa develop by Sony), T-Union of China, Mondex of Canada, Chipknip of Netherlands, Geldkarte of Germany, Quick of Austria, Moneo of France, Proton of Belgium, Carta prepagata of Italy, SUBE card of Argentina, Touch ’n Go and MyRapid Card of Malaysia, Upass card of South Korea etc (thak gaya warna aur suna k tumlogo ko pakata).

Personally i believe we should also give a fancy name to our India's NCMC card. However, the government has officially called One Nation One Card (ONOC) but mazak nhi aata sunne me.

Mujhse pucho toh "peacock card" kaisa rahega ? Peacock is also National symbols of India.

Back