• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rent payment redgiraffe payzapp using Magnus.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
We are nearing the month end. Any news on Mangus card working on payzapp to pay rent using redgiraffe? No other platform has better rates on rentpay.

Try ur luck on magicbricks. Some people get 0% convinience fee on uploading rent agreement. Try chrome app in android mobile to increase success rate.
Saw that offer last time I made the rent pmt. However, it was for other cards like hdfc. Pretty sure axis was not a partner. Will check again through all the sites and post the best deal as an update to this thread.

Saw that offer last time I made the rent pmt. However, it was for other cards like hdfc. Pretty sure axis was not a partner. Will check again through all the sites and post the best deal as an update to this thread.
please update here which you find the lowest rate

Sometimes it works even without that. Offers are not up to date always. I used my BOB card earlier this month, but it was not in the list.

Back