• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rent payment redgiraffe payzapp using Magnus.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
We are nearing the month end. Any news on Mangus card working on payzapp to pay rent using redgiraffe? No other platform has better rates on rentpay.

Do we get 1% cashback of easyshop platinum on paying credit card bills on payzapp app too or only on hdfc bill pay portal and mobikwik?

Merchant Name :- PAYZAPP BILLDESK NON-BBPS belongs to Insurance Category as of now.

Except BBPS billers, all other billers Payment is routed via "PAYZAPP BILL DESK NON BBPS"

If any one has Electricity bill Account where I can Pay Rs.1 PM me. I want to check MCC of PAYZAPP BILLDESK BBPS.

Made the payment, nothing extra charged at OTP stage, transaction showing as "PAYZAPP BILLDESK NON BBPS".

i have a feeling the 1% will not be charged. Will update in 2-3 days after transaction is settled.

IMO, the entire point of charging extra/not giving RPs by all banks was to curtail non-genuine transfers. It is very difficult to trick Redgirraffe since they ask for both side PAN numbers.

So RG is being treated as a normal utility payment intentionally by banks.
Could you please update now? I'm planning to pay rent using this method on Magnus. Will this be counted towards milestone benefit?

Merchant Name :- PAYZAPP BILLDESK NON-BBPS belongs to Insurance Category as of now.

Except BBPS billers, all other billers Payment is routed via "PAYZAPP BILL DESK NON BBPS"

If any one has Electricity bill Account where I can Pay Rs.1 PM me. I want to check MCC of PAYZAPP BILLDESK BBPS.
how do you check the MCC of the txn/merchant?

rewards would have been there on rent also. the only way we can assume this was categorized insurance is because 1% extra was not charged.

hope so it remains this way. till the time they decide to enter RG mcc manually as rent.
Yes until next devaluation we get rewarded for insurance as well as milestones too

Back