• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rent payment redgiraffe payzapp using Magnus.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
We are nearing the month end. Any news on Mangus card working on payzapp to pay rent using redgiraffe? No other platform has better rates on rentpay.

Hello all,

It's been a while since I've used Redgiraffe, but will give it a try for my Magnus. Quick question, while I am making a new registration its asking for the following-

Mode of payment- Either Credit card or Debit card | UPI | Fund transfer

Given that we'll use Payzapp2.0 to trigger payment to Redgirraffe based on the Redgirraffe ID, what should I add the registration as? Or does it make any difference?
My previous registration was via Credit card route as I was making payment directly using my HDFC CC, but with with Payzapp route, I am a bit confused.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hello all,

It's been a while since I've used Redgiraffe, but will give it a try for my Magnus. Quick question, while I am making a new registration its asking for the following-

Mode of payment- Either Credit card or Debit card | UPI | Fund transfer

Given that we'll use Payzapp2.0 to trigger payment to Redgirraffe based on the Redgirraffe ID, what should I add the registration as? Or does it make any difference?
My previous registration was via Credit card route as I was making payment directly using my HDFC CC, but with with Payzapp route, I am a bit confused.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
credit card

Are there any other portals like RG where rent transaction is considered normal/insurance payment?
Because my renter would most likely not give me his PAN card number.
It was hard to convince him for online rent payment in the first place(He prefers cash)
Currently, I use CRED but Axis clearly considers it as a Rent payment.

Nope it’s the date of settlement
That is determined by our fees if it’s high same day else next day
No no, he is asking about recording in Axis monthly milestone. It is recorded as per txn date @MilesMax @jack333

If you are asking about when the landlord will get money in his bank, then it’s T+1 working day, irrespective of settlement.

Back