• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rent Payment Using Axis Magnus Credit Card Doubt

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per the video by Technofino, The rent payent capping for Axis Bank Magnus is given in the screenshot

1664706177304.png

Now, my current rent is Rs 1 lakh. Since the capping is on per transction. If i pay two different transactions of Rs 50k, will I get 3000 + 3000 Axis Bank Edge Reward points? And will this payment of rent of Rs 1 lakh will be considered against the milestone of Rupees Rs 1 lakh for Axis Magnus?? Please confirm someone?

And also has someone paid Rent using Axis Magnus ? did you recieve the points?

No offense, but I found it extremely weird that you are not concerned about your 1 lac rent but putting in blood, sweat and tears to achieve spend target to save a meagre 10k annual fee (Its very clear from your other posts).
actually, it is a bit funnier than that - the annual fee give you Tata Cliq vouchers (I find it a bit overpriced) or a flight ticket (defnitely overpriced; Bangalore Delhi one way usually costs less) - you don't recover the 10k, but you do recover 6-7k easily
also, I have used the card with eazydiner multiple times, getting 1000 rs discount each time; also on movies - about 3k recovered already

all in all the rewards are pretty great

if you are doing it for the first time - this happens
send an email on customer care, wait 30min (to get the acknowledgement) and then call on the helpline number listed on the card
I did the same actually, send them emails and reached out to customer support multiple times but no luck. I haven't tried for this month yet, let's see.

I did the same actually, send them emails and reached out to customer support multiple times but no luck. I haven't tried for this month yet, let's see.
Is it working? I can split the rent in two and pay every 15 days. Want to check if I will be able to perform 2 rent txns or not.

Is it working? I can split the rent in two and pay every 15 days. Want to check if I will be able to perform 2 rent txns or not.

I was able to just do it via housing. First time I got denied with security policy error and an email. Tried again after 2 hours after responding via email to unblock this transaction which worked.

I faced the same issue. The first one was ~49k via nobroker and it went through. The second one I kept trying and rent payment failed for nobroker (different account), cred and magicbricks. I re-attempted via cred for ~45k and selected school fee and it went through.

I faced the same issue. The first one was ~49k via nobroker and it went through. The second one I kept trying and rent payment failed for nobroker (different account), cred and magicbricks. I re-attempted via cred for ~45k and selected school fee and it went through.
Did you get any regular reward points for the school fee transaction?

Hi,

Can we pay maintenance to society using CC (assuming society's Bank details are available and a direct/online payment link isn't)? Has anyone done it? Any guidance?

Thanks

Vikram

Back