• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rent Payment Using Axis Magnus Credit Card Doubt

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per the video by Technofino, The rent payent capping for Axis Bank Magnus is given in the screenshot

1664706177304.png

Now, my current rent is Rs 1 lakh. Since the capping is on per transction. If i pay two different transactions of Rs 50k, will I get 3000 + 3000 Axis Bank Edge Reward points? And will this payment of rent of Rs 1 lakh will be considered against the milestone of Rupees Rs 1 lakh for Axis Magnus?? Please confirm someone?

And also has someone paid Rent using Axis Magnus ? did you recieve the points?

Redgiraffe not working since Sep for me. Earlier have made 7-8 rent payments of 50k via Magnus.

Today bit the bullet and paid 2% fees to MobiKwik and it worked. Though one can get 1% cash back up to 500.

Any other lower cost portal working ?

Redgiraffe not working since Sep for me. Earlier have made 7-8 rent payments of 50k via Magnus.

Today bit the bullet and paid 2% fees to MobiKwik and it worked. Though one can get 1% cash back up to 500.

Any other lower cost portal working ?
As suggested earlier, try doing rent payments below 45k and it might work

Went seamless in Cred though the charges were 1.62%.

Redgiraffe doesn't support Axis Cards anymore. I was trying to register yesterday and didn't see it. Then received a call asking why I didn't register so I said Axis is not supported and the lady on the phone agreed.

Hi..Any time gap between two axis Bank cards application?? I got LTF my zone card last month. But now applied Magnus online but instantly declined ? What could be issue?

Hi..Any time gap between two axis Bank cards application?? I got LTF my zone card last month. But now applied Magnus online but instantly declined ? What could be issue?
I applied for my MyZone lifetime on Sept 24 received on 1st Oct and Applied for Magnus on 18 Oct received on 3 Nov. I think there is no cooling period if you apply for an high end credit card

I tried to pay rent by splitting it into two transactions, the first one went seamlessly through Cred but the second rental transaction keeps failing due to security reasons via Cred as well as FreeCharge.

Any suggestions on the same?

I tried to pay rent by splitting it into two transactions, the first one went seamlessly through Cred but the second rental transaction keeps failing due to security reasons via Cred as well as FreeCharge.

Any suggestions on the same?
if you are doing it for the first time - this happens
send an email on customer care, wait 30min (to get the acknowledgement) and then call on the helpline number listed on the card

Back