• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rental Payment -- Credit Card Offers

Hi All,
any offers for the September month Rent Payment?

Lowest I can find is Red Giraffe.

but for Axis Card - Freecharge is the lowest.

Magic Bricks - No Offers are working for my cards, can anyone check at their end and update here...
Do we get edge rewards for that? As well as this shpuld count towards monthly milestone right?

PayTM has Flat 300 INR off for min rent payment of 25000. Applicable twice in September. Should be useful to recover a part of convenience fee.

I did with Freecharge at 1% + GST as my rent was 20k only and no offers were visible - paid 20236 for it.
PayTM convenience fee is 387.5 for 25K rent payment. Giving back 300 as cashback. If one has BoB credit card, there is a promo for 300 instant discount at payment page. So one gets paid for paying the rent.

PayTM convenience fee is 387.5 for 25K rent payment. Giving back 300 as cashback. If one has BoB credit card, there is a promo for 300 instant discount at payment page. So one gets paid for paying the rent.
This offer is not available for me :( Feels like it is user specific.

This offer is not available for me :( Feels like it is user specific.
Nope it's available for everyone. Just apply promocode then add BOB CC, it will deduct ₹300 from final price.
Refer this:

Is anyone able to avail HDFC or Citi discount on convenience fee on MB? As soon as I put in the card number, it automatically adds convenience fee, no discount applied. Anyone with similar experience?

Is anyone able to avail HDFC or Citi discount on convenience fee on MB? As soon as I put in the card number, it automatically adds convenience fee, no discount applied. Anyone with similar experience?
How much was the rent?
I haven't paid yet but I read they have decreased the capping for HDFC. It is upto 250 off on convenience fees.
Check if your convenience fees is above 250.

Hi All,
any offers for the September month Rent Payment?

Lowest I can find is Red Giraffe.

but for Axis Card - Freecharge is the lowest.

Magic Bricks - No Offers are working for my cards, can anyone check at their end and update here...
Does paying rent on freecharge counts as wallet or rent payment?
Also, do we get edge reqards?

No option to upload agreement - may be its post payment. No option to upload before making the payment really.
When on right top I click section on MagicBricks Website to pay rent, after entering my details, a popup asked me to upload rent agreement and get 0% convenience fees.
Or I can upload it later and get fees as cashback later.
So are you paying from any other platform?

FreeCharge or PayTm was running 1.5% Cashback at the start of the month. (without Rent agreement).
MagicBricks and Redgiraffe with rent agreement.
Freecharge is 1.15% without rent agreement, any other options who provide less than 1% without agreement?

When on right top I click section on MagicBricks Website to pay rent, after entering my details, a popup asked me to upload rent agreement and get 0% convenience fees.
Or I can upload it later and get fees as cashback later.
So are you paying from any other platform?
Unfortunately, I don't have similar payment experience. I don't get the option to upload and hence the discount doesn't apply.

Back