• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Required Credit limit to upgrade to Millenia card?

steiner03

TF Select
I wanted HDFC Millenia card but instead got Moneyback+. They said that i can easily get an upgrade offer and since I wanted am HDFC card for the offers, i took it.
I got a limit of 80k on it. What's the min credit limit i need to have to get/ask for an upgrade to Millenia card?

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have a HDFC Money Back+ CC (HDFC did not give Millennia at first since I do not have a savings account with them) which is 10 months old now with a limit of 1.10lks but did not get any Millennia upgrade offer till now. Only got loan offers at lower rates. So will an email to Grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com help my cause?

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
I have a HDFC Money Back+ CC (HDFC did not give Millennia at first since I do not have a savings account with them) which is 10 months old now with a limit of 1.10lks but did not get any Millennia upgrade offer till now. Only got loan offers at lower rates. So will an email to Grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com help my cause?
you can mail them to upgrade your card to millinea, they will upgrade it as floor limit for millinea is 1 L
they may ask to fill form for upgrade.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Hard copy & post to their address or a link?
just mail them and tell them to upgrade your card to millenea, most of the times they just take your request for upgrade,

sometimes they ask you to send them upgrade form online, for this you can again ask them to upgrade, maybe this time they can take your request.. if they still ask for form then download form and fill it and scan it and then attach it and again ask them for upgrade via email..

nowadays they take upgrade request easily,

for LE most of the times they ask to physcially send docs to chennai office, but for upgrade they can take request online easily

James

TF Ace
Yes, they'll definitely upgrade. I just got upgraded to millennia FYF from MoneyBack + LTF before a few days

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
just mail them and tell them to upgrade your card to millenea, most of the times they just take your request for upgrade,

sometimes they ask you to send them upgrade form online, for this you can again ask them to upgrade, maybe this time they can take your request.. if they still ask for form then download form and fill it and scan it and then attach it and again ask them for upgrade via email..

nowadays they take upgrade request easily,

for LE most of the times they ask to physcially send docs to chennai office, but for upgrade they can take request online easily
Thank you for sharing the details.

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Okay but if they ask me to send, I'll yell at them

Hi, we regret for the inconvenience. Owing to security reasons, we require hard copy of the documents to enable us to take it up for suitable review.
Service Manager

I was sent this today. Really sad seeing old age ways are being used to upgrade credit cards. Other banks are using mail n even WhatsApp & HDFC using India Post & telling Go Green Save the planet.

Akashn

TF Ace
Hi, we regret for the inconvenience. Owing to security reasons, we require hard copy of the documents to enable us to take it up for suitable review.
Service Manager

I was sent this today. Really sad seeing old age ways are being used to upgrade credit cards. Other banks are using mail n even WhatsApp & HDFC using India Post & telling Go Green Save the planet.
Reply them back with this

1698324974897.png