• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Required Credit limit to upgrade to Millenia card?

steiner03

TF Select
I wanted HDFC Millenia card but instead got Moneyback+. They said that i can easily get an upgrade offer and since I wanted am HDFC card for the offers, i took it.
I got a limit of 80k on it. What's the min credit limit i need to have to get/ask for an upgrade to Millenia card?

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Customer care ko call karke ya email karke Visa variant lelo easily mil jayega
Hi, we understand that you wish to change the franchise on your credit card .

We request you to forward us a duly signed letter seeking for franchise conversion to the below mentioned address to enable us review your request.

HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Thiruvanmiyur PO
Chennai 600 041.

Service manager.

Firse speed post karna padega. Online ke zamane mein ye log piche ja raha hai.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi, we understand that you wish to change the franchise on your credit card .

We request you to forward us a duly signed letter seeking for franchise conversion to the below mentioned address to enable us review your request.

HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Thiruvanmiyur PO
Chennai 600 041.

Service manager.

Firse speed post karna padega. Online ke zamane mein ye log piche ja raha hai.
No need

Mail to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

Tejo

TF Legend
Did mail here. Got this reply.

We understand that you wish to change the franchise on your credit card.To review your request, kindly forward a signed letter seeking franchise conversion to the below-mentioned address
Again give reply to that

Add below sentences.

"Why the India's No.1 Bank, still following the 1990's method ?

I have seen the people who have changed their franchise/network via Escalation CC or Grievance CC.

I request you to again consider my request, I hope to hear positive response."

By the way, why you people, feels tough ... to send docs ?

They too sending na, card*

For letter printout, max ₹5
Cover letter, max ₹7
Post, max ₹50 or Courier, max ₹90

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Again give reply to that

Add below sentences.

"Why the India's No.1 Bank, still following the 1990's method ?

I have seen the people who have changed their franchise/network via Escalation CC or Grievance CC.

I request you to again consider my request, I hope to hear positive response."

By the way, why you people, feels tough ... to send docs ?

They too sending na, card*

For letter printout, max ₹5
Cover letter, max ₹7
Post, max ₹50 or Courier, max ₹90
I got the card via offline process only, next thing the e-mail was not added by them although I had added all details. I had to add that too via offline by downloading form. Then card upgrade was done via offline only after downloading form. Thought atleast the franchise change will be online but alas they are want it offline. Last time the speed post guys took the envelope & said thiruvanmiyur right? This will be my 4th time now. :cry:

James

TF Ace
I got the card via offline process only, next thing the e-mail was not added by them although I had added all details. I had to add that too via offline by downloading form. Then card upgrade was done via offline only after downloading form. Thought atleast the franchise change will be online but alas they are want it offline. Last time the speed post guys took the envelope & said thiruvanmiyur right? This will be my 4th time now. :cry:
No, don't send. You should push them to process online. You say about digital Era and AI. And still you expect me to send documents bla bla. Compare hdfc with other banks