• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

Got points from trxns of 25/09 onwards. Hopefully, the hiccup-days are over at HDFC.
Which card payment did you get points for? People who received points today can you also confirm which bank card payment did you do? Are we getting points for SBI (newly added on bbps) and axis bank card payments or only getting points for selected few cards?

Which card payment did you get points for? People who received points today can you also confirm which bank card payment did you do? Are we getting points for SBI (newly added on bbps) and axis bank card payments or only getting points for selected few cards?
Yes I can confirm that I used old UI, paid SBI BBPS payment, Axis non-bbps payment, icici non-bbps payments on 1st Oct and got cashpoints for that payment. Just that Mobikwik did not give points as we already know.

Getting for all cards.

Folks now able to see sbi cc even on mobile app under bill pay option and payment option shows net banking, debit card and credit cards too.. Should I make payment through mobile app for sbi card with platinum card or should stick to website only to get cashback?

PS: i tried paying 10 rs through credit card on website few days back but that payment failed and was reversed in a few days.. So I believe cc payment is not going to be allowed through cc

If you add newly you'll have to wait for few days for it to get approved
At the time of adding it detected my bill amount and prompt me to pay, although I skip that, now it added, and showing verification pending.

Here I am seeing credit card payment option also, is it due to verification pending or because it was added as bbps biller.

As my previously added card do not have credit card payment option.

At the time of adding it detected my bill amount and prompt me to pay, although I skip that, now it added, and showing verification pending.

Here I am seeing credit card payment option also, is it due to verification pending or because it was added as bbps biller.

As my previously added card do not have credit card payment option.
Because you added recently.. check on monday or tuesday hopefully verification pending will be changed to Active and you'll be able to make payment

Because you added recently.. check on monday or tuesday hopefully verification pending will be changed to Active and you'll be able to make payment
I am not saying that I am not able to make payment, I am saying that credit card payment option is visible for new card, but not visible for already added card. CC to CC

Glad to see glitches fixed.
I too got the points for 1st oct icici payment.

Is free charge a good option?
Are they safe like mobikwik was?
How long it takes for amount to credit in card account?
Does free charge app works well on IOS?

Asking cos I have around 30k+ hdfc payment due soon.

I am not saying that I am not able to make payment, I am saying that credit card payment option is visible for new card, but not visible for already added card. CC to CC
Even if you make payment through cc it'll fail and amount deducted will be reversed to your cc.. I tried a 10 rs test transaction and it failed for me too and amount refunded in 3 days

Back