• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reveal your Slice Cashback

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This thread is just for fun. Share your Slice total cashback screenshot and how long you've been using Slice. I'm trying to find out how much cashback Slice has given to other users.

Mine is very low because I've only been using it for the last two months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_103356_slice.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_103356_slice.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 224

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Anx even RAGA also can't beat you , because are cleverer than him @cleverpappu !!
:ROFLMAO:
kya baat hai neel GIF by NeelOfficial

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I'm reading all the comment and I don't have slice account and I'm confused too. Cause I don't want slice to touch my cibil just want cashback via loading via cc. And pay via upi. So it won't ask for selfie or anything right? Plus aadhaar is still locked, I can't unlocked due technical error so would try to give a shot to slice app.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm reading all the comment and I don't have slice account and I'm confused too. Cause I don't want slice to touch my cibil just want cashback via loading via cc. And pay via upi. So it won't ask for selfie or anything right? Plus aadhaar is still locked, I can't unlocked due technical error so would try to give a shot to slice app.
Slice has an option to choose between Wallet and Loan during onboarding.
1000231667.jpg

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Your cibil won't be affected at all

Do not remember if aadhar was asked or not, but I am pretty sure there was penny drop based kyc