• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reward points stopped in icici coral rupay

I am checking from past 10 days,no reward points are credited for upi transactions with icici coral rupay credit card(earlier i used to get 2 points per 100rs transaction).
Is this same for everyone?

Solution
I am checking from past 10 days,no reward points are credited for upi transactions with icici coral rupay credit card(earlier i used to get 2 points per 100rs transaction).
Is this same for everyone?
Minimum Transaction value of Rs. 2,000 is required to get Rewards as of now ...
This was like this for the last few months..
Yes, earlier it used to provide RPs for less than 2K transactions also ....

Last month statement...of my Coral Rupay CC..

1718889263557.png

Shin-Chan

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm still getting 1 RP per 50 rupee.

Current reward points for tracking : 1007
@SSV sir updated current RPs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-30-21-42-11-77_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-30-21-42-11-77_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

P B R G

TF Ace
I am also getting all points even for 50 rs transaction.

If they have to disable reward points for <2k value transactions then they will atleast notify the customers. Many users had reported missing reward points before also, better to contact CC for clarification.

Moin

TF Buzz
I am also getting all points even for 50 rs transaction.

If they have to disable reward points for <2k value transactions then they will atleast notify the customers. Many users had reported missing reward points before also, better to contact CC for clarification.
Checked with customer care, they informed that it's an on going issue and some of them are affected and the work is in progress to fix the issue and failed to provide any turn around time.
God know when they will fix this, cuz last I recieved Rewards was in month of April.