• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RM contact is missing from IDFC app. Does anyone else has this issue?

EnthuCC

TF Premier
Until few days ago I could see my RM's name, phone number, and email address in app when I tapped on burger menu on top left in the app. I can't see any information related to my RM anymore. Does anyone else has this same issue?

Yea , I do face the same issue . But have you converted your salary account to saving account ?

No , I have not . Have you contacted .
Yes, they called me and said that the RM contact part has been removed from the app in the latest app update. They said it's universal.

If someone else here have IDFC account they can confirm if it's true for them or not as well.

Yes, they called me and said that the RM contact part has been removed from the app in the latest app update. They said it's universal.

If someone else here have IDFC account they can confirm if it's true for them or not as well.
I can see RM details. Nothing related to app update. For me also it happens time to time. What I understood is, when RM changes it disappears for a while and once new RM is assigned, it will. Be visible again. That's the scenario AFAIK.

I can see RM details. Nothing related to app update. For me also it happens time to time. What I understood is, when RM changes it disappears for a while and once new RM is assigned, it will. Be visible again. That's the scenario AFAIK.
How much time it would take for that? It's been more than 10 days now.

Back