• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

I have raised it from premium experience to pno and then md desk also. But none is confirming it LTF even with Twitter screenshot and Call recording, where customer care mentioned my card as LTF.

Now thinking to write to RBI Ombudsman 😂.
Spoke to customer care today they saying ltf for burgundy

Ok called my bank manager today to know status of 5000 point joining offer burgundy. He doesn’t know about 5000 but said if u join burgundy Magnus becomes free

Its already 25th no clarity yet on exactly what to do
Why no clarity? In the devaluation pdf they clearly mentioned, for burgundy customers contact us after sept 1st to avail special offering of 5:4, u can open account now or after sept, that is not a problem, when u open u can continue in 5:4 from that time.

Why no clarity? In the devaluation pdf they clearly mentioned, for burgundy customers contact us after sept 1st to avail special offering of 5:4, u can open account now or after sept, that is not a problem, when u open u can continue in 5:4 from that time.
Bank denying knowledge of5000 voucher. I don’t want to open now then find out I will not get 5000

If someone has spent more than 1L on Magnus in month and they prepay half of the credit card bill i.e 50K before end of month, would that create any issue with Milestone calculation? As at the end of month it will show net spent as 50K only

Back