• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Yes always below 30. Never Crossed beyond 18. Infact six months bank I closed all my FDs with Axis and moved to HDFC as ROI was low and poor banking experience. But since it was a family Burgundy account, the MAB has never gone below 10.

With this TRV logic, bank should have charged me joining fee for Magnus.

Bank is pulling a fast one on customers to attract money. As some of showing our desperation to get Magnus so bank executives are saying anything out of their lack of info.

I’ve read in couple of threads on this very forum that HDFC offers secured Infinia on FD of 11L. And I would personally prefer Infinia any day over Magnus. Better bank with better offers on cards. Why should one block 30L for Magnus?

Contacted HDFC RM regarding infinia at 10 lakh FD. He said that existing hdfc cc should have 6-7 lakhs spend in 1 quarter before he can apply for an upgrade request ( Even after doing 10 lakh FD)

Contacted HDFC RM regarding infinia at 10 lakh FD. He said that existing hdfc cc should have 6-7 lakhs spend in 1 quarter before he can apply for an upgrade request ( Even after doing 10 lakh FD)
Then the RM is useless. You can request it by yourself if your spending is around 7-8 lakhs.
At least my useless RM does not give any fake promises in the name of FDs and investment plans. He directly says I can go up to ZM but for Infina we need Country head approval and I won't be talking to him. lol. When I pushed hard, he said, he could only send the request email, the rest is up to the above team. He won't do anything if no response comes.

Then the RM is useless. You can request it by yourself if your spending is around 7-8 lakhs.
At least my useless RM does not give any fake promises in the name of FDs and investment plans. He directly says I can go up to ZM but for Infina we need Country head approval and I won't be talking to him. lol. When I pushed hard, he said, he could only send the request email, the rest is up to the above team. He won't do anything if no response comes.
You don't have to worry, you don't need Infinia.
If you can get Magnus Burgundy, it beats Infinia hands down in every possible way.
I have already given a comparison of both in the thread of Magnus versus infinia

Just keep 10 lacs in a new Burgundy savings account for 45 days and then apply for the lifetime free Magnus burgundy card by phoning Burgundy VIP customer care.

Magnus Burgundy lifetime free offer is till 30th November, so do it fast

Also don't waste your money applying for diners club black because you will never recover the 11800 joining fee and renewal fee

the welcome benefit vouchers have no cash value and they are not really useful.
you can do very well without them.

Just keep 10 lacs in a new Burgundy savings account for 45 days and then apply for the lifetime free Magnus burgundy card by phoning Burgundy VIP customer care.

Magnus Burgundy lifetime free offer is till 30th November, so do it fast
Not enough liquid funds :confused: . Also, that card is not LTF. there would be charges if the burgundy status is downgraded.

HDFC Infinia Credit Card is so exclusive that you do not get it on the basis of salary.
‘HDFC Infinia’ is an invite only credit card that HDFC Bank sells separately to users.

The invitation criteria for this card is simple--
1) your previous HDFC credit card limit should be at least Rs 8 Lakh
PLUS
2) you should have spent at least Rs 7.5 Lakh with regular payments from that card in the last 6 months.
PLUS
3) your annual salary for this credit card should be Rs 42 Lakhs.

Only then you will be eligible for this credit card.

In contrast, there is nothing like this in the Axis Magnus Credit Card.
Your annual salary should be Rs 18 Lakhs in this and anyone can apply for this card, it is not an Invitation Only card

Last edited:
HDFC Infinia Credit Card is so exclusive that you do not get it on the basis of salary.
‘HDFC Infinia’ is an invite only credit card that HDFC Bank sells separately to users.

PLUS
2) you should have spent at least Rs 7.5 Lakh with regular payments from that card in the last 6 months.
PLUS

Your annual salary should be Rs 18 Lakhs in this and anyone can apply for this card, it is not an Invitation Only card
Bhai. don't mind. But are you an Axis employee :unsure:

PLUS
PLUS

My regalia with credit limit of 2L got upgraded to Infina on the basis of ITR . So it all depends on your luck in finding right person who can get things done . ( Not all people can help you)
Now hopefully I find the right person when Infina reserve is made available ( As per Rm they will launch it by DECEMBER.

A very interesting and detailed analysis and comparison
This is old one...Magnus burgundy beats infina hands down if you have a big spend coming up , also it is best for non reward cateogry.
Infina is best reserved for multiplier now .
Now with these two I have to see how can I make use of amex platinum travel card.( for base use upto 4L )

This is old one...Magnus burgundy beats infina hands down if you have a big spend coming up , also it is best for non reward cateogry.
Infina is best reserved for multiplier now .
Now with these two I have to see how can I make use of amex platinum travel card.( for base use upto 4L )
With Burgundy Magnus, there is no point in spending 4 lacs using Amex Platinum travel card.
In fact you should not use this card at all.

Since Amex will keep on charging you 5900 renewal fees, it's better to close it and boost your credit worthiness and credit score

Last edited:
Back