• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

All domestic and international airfares on Traveledge have been bumped up 10%, believe it or not !

Just don't believe me check it out yourself!!
the 5x points is completely neutralized with this hike
I randomly checked

1. BLR - MUM
2. BLR - PRG
for 4.10. 2023

In both cases, Traveledge was cheaper than MMT, without convenience fees.

Yes, this is correct. But what is point of 45 days cooling if they are going to check 90 days average balance (AQB)?
FAQs only talk about 45 days to reflect in ‘One Glance Statement (OGS)‘. Think this AQB started with calls to customer care and added to the confusion. There is no AQB in the OGS, it only reflects balance in the account. Maintain 10L for just over a month till OGS gets generated and then one can try the luck.

If I keep 10L in my savings but don’t fulfill Magnus’ income eligibility of 24L per annum, can I still get it?

Or will blocking 10L for this be useless?
Also, once I get the card, can I withdraw or move my funds?

If I keep 10L in my savings but don’t fulfill Magnus’ income eligibility of 24L per annum, can I still get it?

You can try applying via card to card method from branch .

Once card is approved, you can withdraw your funds but keep in mind there will be a check for maintaining true burgundy status once every 6 months as mentioned in t&c.
If true burgundy status is not maintained at the time of check, your card will be converted to normal magnus and will attract joining and annual fees.

You can try applying via card to card method from branch .

Once card is approved, you can withdraw your funds but keep in mind there will be a check for maintaining true burgundy status once every 6 months as mentioned in t&c.
If true burgundy status is not maintained at the time of check, your card will be converted to normal magnus and will attract joining and annual fees.
In that case, it makes no sense to call this LTF.

Magnus income eligibility is 18 lakhs per annum.
Whenever you want to withdraw the funds, you first need to close down the card to avoid paying 14750 fees

Ya blocking 10L is useless but that’s if you get LTF Magnus Burgundy. First you need to try to get the card. And if you do not get till 30 Nov, the deadline, then move money to the original source. Try all this of you do not have a good card in your wallet and can spare 10L.

Finally applied for Magnus Burgundy credit card today (new card application with no existing Magnus) on basis of AQB criteria via C2C basis. Provided OGS for August since September one not received yet.

New criteria to apply Magnus Burgundy via C2C now requires minimum 10lac Credit Limit on other bank credit card and it shall be minimum 1 year old with minimum 40% credit limit available in the latest statement as per the agent who processed the application.
But again it might vary agent to agent in case if no clear guideline from bank to them.

Will share updates on the application as it progress.

Finally applied for Magnus Burgundy credit card today (new card application with no existing Magnus) on basis of AQB criteria via C2C basis. Provided OGS for August since September one not received yet.

New criteria to apply Magnus Burgundy via C2C now requires minimum 10lac Credit Limit on other bank credit card and it shall be minimum 1 year old with minimum 40% credit limit available in the latest statement as per the agent who processed the application.
But again it might vary agent to agent in case if no clear guideline from bank to them.

Will share updates on the application as it progress.
OGS statement doesn't reflect AQB so how did it work for you as evidence for true burgundy?

Back