• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Credit Card on UPI offer: Flat 10% cashback upto Rs 3000 on minimum spends of Rs 7500

Why aren't they accounting for cancellations?
Its free money they are giving this way
Cashback to be calculated on all RuPay Credit Card on UPI transactions, without accounting for any cancellation or reversals

I think this is the line that is creating confusion, IMO they may have wanted to say that cashback will be calculated on UPI transactions , not counting cancellations and refunds.

Last edited:
Cashback to be calculated on all RuPay Credit Card on UPI transactions, without accounting for any cancellation or reversals

I think this is the line that is creating confusion, IMO it says that cashback will be calculated on UPI transactions , not counting cancellations and refunds.
But it clearly says, CB will ne given irrespective of cancellation/reversal.
Also,
Icici has marked refund as UPI cashback adjustment in above shared SS?
What they are trying to adjust here?

I think this is the line that is creating confusion, IMO they may have wanted to say that cashback will be calculated on UPI transactions , not counting cancellations and refunds.
Even I think so. Aise cancelled transactions pe kyon dega wo bhi samne se bata kar. Ye to koi bhi kar lega

Last edited:
Back