• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Credit Card on UPI offer: Flat 10% cashback upto Rs 3000 on minimum spends of Rs 7500

1htvjsyg

TF Neo
Hey guys. New here.
This Rupay 10% offer is pretty good. I am going to buy a new set of shoes, probably work 10-12k, how do I confirm that offline store is covered in the MCC category list under this offer?

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Hey guys. New here.
This Rupay 10% offer is pretty good. I am going to buy a new set of shoes, probably work 10-12k, how do I confirm that offline store is covered in the MCC category list under this offer?

There is no direct way. You can ask the merchant what is his MCC code and then cross check with the list of MCC's in the offer page.

cooldude74

TF Select
ICICI Wealth Management 24*7 info deta hai under a minute . Customer Service is anyways USP of ICICI .

Dhang ke bande milte hain idhar unlike Axis , HDFC and SBI Cards customer support !!

In terms of customer support, ICICI and Kotak are best . Maybe in terms of tech stack too .
Do we have to do a transaction in order to know the MCC or just mentioning the Merchant Name/UPI ID is sufficient for the CC to reveal the details?

cooldude74

TF Select
Waise ek genuine tarika hai lootne ka. Technofino me bahot bar us app ka jikkar kiya hai.

Uska merchant category eligible bhi hai. Ab koi batayega nhi toh mai bhi kyun batau.

Aise bhi log mujhse naraz ho jate hai trick share ya leak karne se.

Chalo aaj se me shapath leta hu, ✋ mai Abhishek chatterjee aaj se, balki abhi se ishi chann se, apne pure hosho awaj me, yeh shapath leta hu ab se pure yeh saal bhar mai koi trick share nhi karunga.

Sorry guys. Sab ka dil dukhane k liye.
Was expecting some "dhasu" trick to end this year on a high note but disappointed now with this unexpected shapath-grahan!! 😞

Pura KLPD wala scene ho gaya... 😢