• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Credit Card

Seems so @girish3456 is that vamsy you .
Because i have seen you posting about this multiple time .
If you are employee of bank .. You need to say that
Or you are associated with PNB !

What is it
😄 No my friend. Am in to software industry. Vamshi is actually the person who helped me in getting a PNB Rupay credit card. He was actually asking me for references, so thought of posting his number in this forum, so that someone might be contacting for the card application process

😄 No my friend. Am in to software industry. Vamshi is actually the person who helped me in getting a PNB Rupay credit card. He was actually asking me for references, so thought of posting his number in this forum, so that someone might be contacting for the card application process
Then you should ask him to make id & talk directly .
Pnb cc are hassle to get hence no one touches them
If he can educate how to get & help .
M sure so many would be inclined towards pnb card .
1-2 card of pnb is good .

Indusind Bank Rupay Platinum CC vs Federal Bank Rupay CC, which one is good?

Also I am looking for LTF Rupay CC.
U can go for PNB Rupay credit card (select credit card). It has annual charges but even if you just spend 1 transaction irrespective of the amount (could be even 1 rupee) every quarter - there won't be annual charges.

Also there is airport lounge access offer with out any spends based terms and conditions

get pnb rupay select card it's a rupay select wellness card and you get all the benefits of rupay wellness for a joining fee of 500rs and if you use the card once a quarter it's lifetime free. and it has domestic and international lounge access.
I am using PNB Rupay Select credit card which got approved on 30th January 2024 but don't know why till now joining fee has not yet charged for me

Back