• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Credit Card

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I assume you want the card for UPI and other general use. Check for the reward rate and usage of the card instead of the bank. If you can spend 1 lakh per year or more look for cards like the HDFC Tata Neu plus.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I assume you want the card for UPI and other general use. Check for the reward rate and usage of the card instead of the bank. If you can spend 1 lakh per year or more look for cards like the HDFC Tata Neu plus.
Untill u have good cc limit Millniea or moneyback .. tata neu isn't advised

jonape4811

TF Buzz
Untill u have good cc limit Millniea or moneyback .. tata neu isn't advised
I am having Regalia Gold with 3.5L limit and on Tata Neu app it's showing Tata Neu Infinity as LTF.

But I got Regalia Gold in Jan'24 last month only, will my CC application be approved by HDFC?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am having Regalia Gold with 3.5L limit and on Tata Neu app it's showing Tata Neu Infinity as LTF.

But I got Regalia Gold in Jan'24 last month only, will my CC application be approved by HDFC?
I got pre approved card in april first week
Applied hdfc tata neu in may 17 ..
So I don't see a problem..

Contact customer care once

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They asked about my pan, mob, email and pin code. After entering otp they asked about my income details and then rejected 🥲
Induslnd ,icici doesn't like self employed..
There might be some issues ..
What ur credit profile

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
Indusind Bank Rupay Platinum CC vs Federal Bank Rupay CC, which one is good?

Also I am looking for LTF Rupay CC.
get pnb rupay select card it's a rupay select wellness card and you get all the benefits of rupay wellness for a joining fee of 500rs and if you use the card once a quarter it's lifetime free. and it has domestic and international lounge access.