• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RUPAY JCB BOB CARD BILL PAYMENT CASHBACK ISSUE

Vineet_

TF Premier
Recently Experience there is some issue with rupay jcb payment network i tried to paid credit card bill for trial its been more than 3 days it not received yet to bob credit card even not reflected anywhere like same experience with sometimes axis but it will get credit in at least 2 working days or end of day but bob has worst experience ahead payment was made through paytm credit card bill pay section already raised issue with paytm i am in follow-up but they unable to trace fund.

Even i try to add same card with amazon it not taking credit card bill because of international card not supported error i want to know this card will work for bob card offer in amazon or not like bill pay through bob card or 10 % etc offer like that.

Third one with flipkart i try to add this jcb bob card with flipkart but they unable to identify my card details throwing red error message.

Kindly share some experience with mentioned concern should i raise request with bob to convert this visa/master n/w or any solutions somebody have . Request you kindly help with highlighted points.

What’s the hype about using HDFC bill pay for BOB card bill payment? Are there any good benefits or cashback if we pay using HDFC bill pay? I know that CRED doesn’t offer that good cashback now but MobiKwik offers something at least. Then why opt for HDFC bill pay?

What’s the hype about using HDFC bill pay for BOB card bill payment? Are there any good benefits or cashback if we pay using HDFC bill pay? I know that CRED doesn’t offer that good cashback now but MobiKwik offers something at least. Then why opt for HDFC bill pay?
For people not having hdfc cards...... It usually triggers a pre approved offer.

Yeah I’ve already used it once before. I’ve already tried removing and adding the card but it didn’t work 🥲

It’s still showing as offer on the recharge page though 😅
Yes, offer still showing because you can use any other BOB CC to utilized the offer. You can use multiple BOB credit cards.

If you have Add-on cards then you will get discount offer using your add-on card.

If you pay non-hdfc credit card bills on bill pay using hdfc debit card you get 1% cashback (upto 750 per month).

Back