• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Rupay Select debit card] Need suggestion/tips on how to proceed for Rupay Select debit card

technonifo

TF Buzz
I know lot of threads are ongoing for Rupay Select debit card which has got me even more confused.
I want a Rupay select DC with cheapest fees and minimum MAB.

Options I am looking at are:
1. BOB Super Savings ac - 20K MAB
2. Jana Small Finance bank - 5K MAB

My doubts are:
a) For BOB, for super savings a/c, debit card is FYF. So, should I ask the bank person to apply for Rupay Select in the bank itself while applying? OR ask him not to put any debit card required & later apply from BOB world app??
b) I already have a BOB Lite account. Can I have this Super Savings a/c along with this?
c) For Jana SFB - are the benefits quarterly renewed (except OTT)?
d) For BOB - are the benefits quarterly renewed (except OTT)?

I know lot of threads are ongoing for Rupay Select debit card which has got me even more confused.

My doubts are:
a) For BOB, for super savings a/c, debit card is FYF. So, should I ask the bank person to apply for Rupay Select in the bank itself while applying? OR ask him not to put any debit card required & later apply from BOB world app??
b) I already have a BOB Lite account. Can I have this Super Savings a/c along with this?
I am also looking to open BOB Super saving account for a Sapphire Debit(Male Variant) card for Pickup and Drop service. Its FYF with the account from next year 750+GST but easily recoverable with Pickup and Drop service
Jana Bank not sure no branch near my house also not sure about the service.
a) Apply for the debit card instantly while opening the account.
b) Not sure BOB will allow you to have 2 S/B

My doubts are:
a) Upgrade your account, then request for Select & sapphire from app
b)No idea boss
c)I think so, I'm goin to open one next week. Check other threads.
d) Nop

Back