• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Select Wellness Benefits available on PNB Rupay Select Credit Card or not ?

Delsin

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am thinking of applying for Rupay card and got to know that there are two top end variants Rupay Select and Rupay Select Wellness. There are lot of speculations if PNB Rupay Select Card (Not Millenial) has wellness benefits or not. Can anyone please confirm on same as PNB website does not mention anything about the same on Rupay Select but that is clearly mentioned on Millenial landing page. Any other suggestions where I will get wellness benefits for sure are welcome. Thanks for your time !!

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
okay.
1. And how's the overall experience with PNB?
Txn faliures, timely OTPs, timely email replies?
2. Did you guys apply online or via branch? I don't have any relationship with them yet.
1) Overall experience is a mixed bag. Don't expect too much from them.

2) Offline is a better option and no prior relationship needed. Btw, there is an entire thread dedicated to my experience with PNB regarding this. 🤣

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ya four in a year. Card Insider’s review of this card is totally F….. up. He doesn’t even talk about Wellness benefits which is the card’s USP in my opinion.
Worst is that he doesn’t even entertain comments. My comment on Wellness and lounge benefits is awaiting his approval for the last three weeks.

Last edited:

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
okay.
2. Did you guys apply online or via branch? I don't have
okay.
2. Did you guys apply online or via branch? I don't have any relationship with them yet.

any relationship with them yet.
My personal experience with pnb is extremely positive im using pnb select from last 2 months and ive never face any transaction failure till date. Customer support is really helpful and other services r also very good. I did face some issue while using gpay but bhim works perfectly fine.
I did upgrade my card from platinum to select just after 2 days of platinum approved without any issue.
I had no prior relationship with pnb and i applied online.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
okay.
Oh to your surprise, I always found them to be better than my expectations. Much better than most cars providers. I even liked their Customer care. You can easily talk to their customercare executive, they respond to mails. On the contrary I’ve been trying to get in touch with One Card support for the last one week without any success. They don’t even respond to mails.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
okay.
Ana to your second question is, apply online. Keep your income documents handy, you may have to mail those subsequently. They stick to 5 lakh annual income criteria

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Oh to your surprise, I always found them to be better than my expectations. Much better than most cars providers. I even liked their Customer care. You can easily talk to their customercare executive, they respond to mails. On the contrary I’ve been trying to get in touch with One Card support for the last one week without any success. They don’t even respond to mails.
My experience with one card was extremely bad. I applied for one card just 2 days after i got apay approved and due to some unknown reason they didn't gave me unsecure card so i got secure card with 2000fd and after 1 year i tried to convert it to unsecured but they refused every time i tried calling them mailing them with my itr and cibil but they didn't listen so i closed my card in frustration. Recently i had brief interaction with hdfc and pnb both and pnb is 10000X Better than HDFC.

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I a
I applied for regalia on c2c based on my apay with 420k limit and HDFC gave me business Moneyback with 23k limit despite me having HDFC Max acc with decent balance. And after this when i ask them to upgrade or give me higher limit they Blatantly refused saying im not eligible for LE of card upgrade

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I a

I applied for regalia on c2c based on my apay with 420k limit and HDFC gave me business Moneyback with 23k limit despite me having HDFC Max acc with decent balance. And after this when i ask them to upgrade or give me higher limit they Blatantly refused saying im not eligible for LE of card upgrade
You’ll have to be very patient with HDFC. Just keep using that card whenever you can and HDFC will keep increasing your Credit Limit on their own without any income proof. And they’ll keep offering you upgrades as well. In my opinion Regalia will take you almost two yrs if HDFC behaves the way it does.

armat

TF Premier
Yes you can i booked health checkup for my dad and they had no objection. They asked me who is he and said his my dad and they booked the appointment.
How to waive off annual fee ? If we do wallet load for 1 rupee in paytm in every quarter, will pnb waive off annual fee ?

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, the PNB Select variant does offer Wellness benefits. Go ahead and get your card. I am so happy with my card for these benefits and for seamlees integration with UPI.
There is Technofino review video already available and now Card Academy has also reviewed PNB Select Rupay Card..

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks. I was thinking to go with the offline option seeing the PNB BANK online service track record But if the online process is better then will definitely go for the online option only.
It depends on certain things.
1. Do you have a PNB CC. If yes then apply for exchange on the PNB Genie app. That'll generate a Ticket No and then you need to submit income proof through mail quoting the Ticket Number.

2. If not then apply afresh online. PNB may ask you to submit income proof through mail. Follow the procedure.