• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Select Wellness Benefits available on PNB Rupay Select Credit Card or not ?

Delsin

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am thinking of applying for Rupay card and got to know that there are two top end variants Rupay Select and Rupay Select Wellness. There are lot of speculations if PNB Rupay Select Card (Not Millenial) has wellness benefits or not. Can anyone please confirm on same as PNB website does not mention anything about the same on Rupay Select but that is clearly mentioned on Millenial landing page. Any other suggestions where I will get wellness benefits for sure are welcome. Thanks for your time !!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I am thinking of applying for Rupay card and got to know that there are two top end variants Rupay Select and Rupay Select Wellness. There are lot of speculations if PNB Rupay Select Card (Not Millenial) has wellness benefits or not. Can anyone please confirm on same as PNB website does not mention anything about the same on Rupay Select but that is clearly mentioned on Millenial landing page. Any other suggestions where I will get wellness benefits for sure are welcome. Thanks for your time !!
as far as I know pnb has wellness benefits
Bhai pls confirm @Abhishek012

paresh22

TF Ace
Yes you can i booked health checkup for my dad and they had no objection. They asked me who is he and said his my dad and they booked the appointment.
What options are available for health checkup? I mean packages upto 5k are available? which diagnostic centers are available for booking?

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, the PNB Select variant does offer Wellness benefits. Go ahead and get your card. I am so happy with my card for these benefits and for seamlees integration with UPI.

Tarun239

TF Premier
Can a person use rupay select wellness features of 2 credit cards/ mobile number or is it limited to one 1 credit card/mobile number? kindly help.

knight

TF Ace
Send them a mail asking the per quarter limit and keep a screenshot of it for future reference.
okay.
1. And how's the overall experience with PNB?
Txn faliures, timely OTPs, timely email replies?
2. Did you guys apply online or via branch? I don't have any relationship with them yet.