• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Select Wellness Card. Which is the best option?

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Trying to get my 11th Card - for Wellness benefits. What are the options I have for Rupay Select Wellness variant?

Man the process to get the pnb rupay select card has been so cumbersome. Never have I ever been asked so many documents for a card. The employee confirmed that he was processing my vkyc ahead. Then the application got paused.
I was asked to send my form 16, then after 2 days my itr 22-23.
What shit. Too much effort for wellness benefits. It’s been 12 days that i started the process, still no clue on what’s happening.

Man the process to get the pnb rupay select card has been so cumbersome. Never have I ever been asked so many documents for a card. The employee confirmed that he was processing my vkyc ahead. Then the application got paused.
I was asked to send my form 16, then after 2 days my itr 22-23.
What shit. Too much effort for wellness benefits. It’s been 12 days that i started the process, still no clue on what’s happening.
PNB has never been a suggested bank for comfortable banking. Counted in the worst even in PSU category.

Back