• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary Account Suggestions!

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi Team,

Can anyone please suggest the best banks to consider to open a salary account?
Salary is around > 1L
Any perks associated with same!

Asking for a friend!

TIA

Can you please highlight some of the benefits? I can see the benefits of Axis Priority Savings account!
But will it apply to the Axis Priority Salary account too?

Debit card and credit card products are not good in ICICI. HDFC savings account is fine but salary account is not that great. Axis has good mix of products and their service is good. For these reasons I would recommend Axis Bank for salary account if your company has tie up.

Last edited:
Company has tie-up with almost all the banks! We tried reaching out to Axis regarding Priority salary account, free priveilege credit card! But they seem confused as some of them are saying it will similar to savings accoynt, some are saying it is different product so getting a free privilege card is not possible!

Debit card and credit card products are not good in ICICI. HDFC savings above fine but salary account is not that great. Axis has good mix of products and their service is good. For these reasons I would recommend Axis Bank for salary account if your company has tie up.
What!!! 😁😁 ICICI CCs are not good!!!! 😁😁 Do you know Axis Bank can earn Oscar award for deducting extra ordinary charges? (Even from salary account). I am not sure, how people are suggesting Axis!!! Anyone can avail AXIS CC without having any SB relationship. Axis Bank even charges its salary account people for debit card (for some people). Atleast stay away from Axis for salary credit purpose.

What!!! 😁😁 ICICI CCs are not good!!!! 😁😁 Do you know Axis Bank can earn Oscar award for deducting extra ordinary charges? (Even from salary account). I am not sure, how people are suggesting Axis!!! Anyone can avail AXIS CC without having any SB relationship. Axis Bank even charges its salary account people for debit card (for some people). Atleast stay away from Axis for salary credit purpose.
True Axis salary account is good from priority only but if you truly want no charges burgundy is the only actual option.

What!!! 😁😁 ICICI CCs are not good!!!!
Yes, comparatively Axis has better CCs.
Axis Bank can earn Oscar award for deducting extra ordinary charges?
Like ?

I am not sure, how people are suggesting Axis!!!
Axis priority salary account is one of the best.

Anyone can avail AXIS CC without having any SB relationship.
So can other banks CCs. Still every Bank gives preference to it's salary account holders for better CCs.

Even I have salary account with ICICI. My brother has salary account with Axis. I like Axis better. Personal opinion ofcourse. You are free to do your own research. Choice is yours anyway.

Last edited:
Company has tie-up with almost all the banks! We tried reaching out to Axis regarding Priority salary account, free priveilege credit card! But they seem confused as some of them are saying it will similar to savings accoynt, some are saying it is different product so getting a free privilege card is not possible!
Refer fees and charges section. Think you will get better idea. This link don't work at nights. Will leave the link if you can't find the page.

Edit:

Open the above link and select the desired product to view charges specific to your product. They have comprehensively covered almost all charges namely basic service fee, transaction fees, transaction failure fees, convenience fees, other fees and charges and foreign currency fees. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
My organization provides flexibility to open salary account anywhere. Have salary account with HDFC since last 8 years but now I feel like it's not worth it. There's no advantages. I am not sure what advantages ICICI and Axis priority can offer.

Back