• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary based HNI accounts

Anmolb

TF Buzz
HI Experts

I need some help on selecting a good HINI based banking account. Currently have Imperia banking (which is practically useless), Burgundy banking- which is good for the BOGO on the debit card. I am looking for a good combo of Credit+ debit card that gives good set of features including lounge access (non spend linked) and BOGO.
Kotak prvy league misses out on BOGO and as far as i have researched both indusind and yes bank dont have any salary based HNI accounts that they offer.

Can someone kindly guide me?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
HI Experts

I need some help on selecting a good HINI based banking account. Currently have Imperia banking (which is practically useless), Burgundy banking- which is good for the BOGO on the debit card. I am looking for a good combo of Credit+ debit card that gives good set of features including lounge access (non spend linked) and BOGO.
Kotak prvy league misses out on BOGO and as far as i have researched both indusind and yes bank dont have any salary based HNI accounts that they offer.

Can someone kindly guide me?
Open indusind pioneer for bogo
But not as salary

Idfc wealth for lounge
Hsbc for salary
If Salary above 3l