• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary is credited in savings account.

ashishhhh

TF Buzz
Hello, I went through the other threads but I still have some doubts. My salary (around 1 lakh) is credited in savings account (HDFC) and I do not wish to open another account or convert current savings account to salary account, does credit card companies see it differently? I am looking to apply for decent credit cards. Credit history is around 5 years old, repaid 2 car loans fully, CIBIL is 780+. But HDFC didn't offer me any CC (pre-qualified) since I had one from them 6 years ago which I misplaced and it was only used once. I was thinking to apply to other CC, will my salary being credited to savings account be an issue?

Solution
Salary and CIBIL score won't be an issue, neither do I have any default or bad remarks on my CIBIL report.
We do use Amazon very frequently but its a single account for my family under my mother's name, is it fine to apply through that since the name on account will be different than that of Apay application. Or use my Amazon business account?
Another question, can I initiate application and if it asks me for income proof, I can upload those later? or it will be an issue for application to stay like that?

You can easily change the name in Amazon account
Amazon pay credit card is not a business credit card icici can reject your application if you apply through business account
If ask for income proof you have upload before vkyc...
Back