• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Saving account regarding,

They offered life time free, but one time joining fee, which is 15k, that's why I refused
Most IndusInd cards are like that I guess...they approached me few days back with Indulge with one time joining fee of Rs. 1L and vouchers of 1L against joining fee. But don't you worry bro, use the card well for sometime you are sure to get a LTF upgrade to Pinnacle and that will also give you zero balance Exclusive account.

Most IndusInd cards are like that I guess...they approached me few days back with Indulge with one time joining fee of Rs. 1L and vouchers of 1L against joining fee. But don't you worry bro, use the card well for sometime you are sure to get a LTF upgrade to Pinnacle and that will also give you zero balance Exclusive account.
When was offered legend by the Indus, then his joining fee was also asked, when I took the card without joining fee, then how do I pay the fee for Pinnacle, and this voucher game is beyond my understanding.

How does one use a Legend CC well just in the hope for a pie in the sky ?! :)
yeh-bahiya-tha-guru-munna-bhaiya.gif

No documentation as such. You can approach your nearest branch. They had taken initial funding cheque for 1L and linked my CC to bank account for Autopay.
What should an existing savings account holder do? And yes first card has been converted to reserve then what to do in that case, and Autopay is mandatory ???

Did both. Not seeing any option :(

You'll have to open the saving account and then it will be converted to Privilege banking upon initial funding.
I confirmed with bank, I told them the 0 mab and no I.F is mentioned on website for which they said Initial funding is required for privilege banking.

And later on when you withdraw all the funds, the RM will call you continuously and ask for funds to maintain in account.
So it was a horrible experience for me. 🥲

You'll have to open the saving account and then it will be converted to Privilege banking upon initial funding.
I confirmed with bank, I told them the 0 mab and no I.F is mentioned on website for which they said Initial funding is required for privilege banking.

And later on when you withdraw all the funds, the RM will call you continuously and ask for funds to maintain in account.
So it was a horrible experience for me. 🥲
I opened today. RM came to my home and opened account. Took IF of 1L

Great.
But you'll have to maintain this balance or you can withdraw this after a few days/weeks?
I told her I will withdraw immediately as your interest rate is low. She begged me to keep it for a month. Asked me why I opened the account. Told her need the LTF Titanium family debit card 😁😁😁

I told her I will withdraw immediately as your interest rate is low. She begged me to keep it for a month. Asked me why I opened the account. Told her need the LTF Titanium family debit card 😁😁😁

For a month it's fine.

Have you got any confirmation in the App or somewhere it is mentioned that it is 0 mab account? If you get to know please inform here so that I can also withdraw the balance...

Back