• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Saving account regarding,

For a month it's fine.

Have you got any confirmation in the App or somewhere it is mentioned that it is 0 mab account? If you get to know please inform here so that I can also withdraw the balance...
Not yet. The CC needs to be linked to the new Customer ID. As of now I am unable to login using the credentials provided in the kit - saying UID and mobile number mismatch. Account is not showing up in my existing login. RM had made me aware that this kind of issue can occur as I am using same mobile number as my existing relationship. She said she will fix it tomorrow.

What should an existing savings account holder do? And yes first card has been converted to reserve then what to do in that case, and Autopay is mandatory ???

Auto-pay to make the account 0 mab??
I only know autopay is mandatory. Don't know about existing account holders and how Yes First is being handled after credit card rebranding.

I only know autopay is mandatory. Don't know about existing account holders and how Yes First is being handled after credit card rebranding.
Means if want 0mab then Autopay 😂 totally rubbish, Well, no one tells in the branch, even customer care does not know what the criteria is.

Back