• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Savings account DBS vs IDFC

venkyhack

TF Buzz
Hi Friends,

What is your opinion on savings accounts DBS Digibank savings accounts vs DBS Treasures vs IDFC Savings accounts? I got a home loan with IDFC, so they gave me a 0 balance option for their 10K savings account, but I asked them about a 0 balance for 25k savings account, and they said sorry.

Here is what i know so far

DBS digibank savings deposit rate

<5L- 3%
>5L - 7%

IDFC saving rates are the same

Both have platinum rupay debit cards, DBS also has Visa platinum debit card.

i think DBS might be more safer compared to IDFC? Any thoughts on which option is better?

Rdspam

TF Premier
Idfc is 4% under 10L and 7% over. Clear winner in interest. They also have a decent reward program. Dbs has it too but only for the higher segment. Idfc has the truest to truly free banking system you can find at the moment. Not sure about dbs but last i remember they had atm free withdrawl limits.

Dbs is surely a significantly stronger bank than idfc but the chances of either of them failing is extremely low.

if you have are an HNI customer then DBS will probably reward you the best. Idfc can’t even come close.

For the regular user IDFC will be better.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hi Friends,

What is your opinion on savings accounts DBS Digibank savings accounts vs DBS Treasures vs IDFC Savings accounts? I got a home loan with IDFC, so they gave me a 0 balance option for their 10K savings account, but I asked them about a 0 balance for 25k savings account, and they said sorry.

Here is what i know so far

DBS digibank savings deposit rate

<5L- 3%
>5L - 7%

IDFC saving rates are the same

Both have platinum rupay debit cards, DBS also has Visa platinum debit card.

i think DBS might be more safer compared to IDFC? Any thoughts on which option is better?
Idfc 10k account at zero balance is way better (probably the best 0 balance account).

You get free imps, free & unlimited atm withdrawal, 4% interest rate, free debit card, customer care is good.

You should definitely go with them .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Idfc 10k account at zero balance is way better (probably the best 0 balance account).

You get free imps, free & unlimited atm withdrawal, 4% interest rate, free debit card, customer care is good.

You should definitely go with them .
with 4 % .it changed 😆 to lower than that
Next hdfc is more than now hdfc 😁