• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Aurum Application

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I m being offered Aurum card without LTF. So can somebody tell me what's the value of 40000 reward points when we want to redeem across different options ? For example cash/miles/vouchers etc.
I have been waiting for the call since eternity. When did you show interest on Aurum website?
If there is any contact for this....pls DM.

Regarding 40k points...The value is 10k..not sure if it's Cash credit or vouchers. @anirban.choudhury can you help?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I m being offered Aurum card without LTF. So can somebody tell me what's the value of 40000 reward points when we want to redeem across different options ? For example cash/miles/vouchers etc.
40k RP is valued to 10k in terms of vouchers
You get multi voucher option including most used vouchers as well for redemption

techno@098

TF Neo
Hi have you got the Aurum card?
Same opinion. Trying to get to Aurum RM for some time. Normal customer care team has zero information and is asking me that it is not possible. When you are eligible you will get a call ( not sure how it will be measured :p). I have already shown interest on aurumcard website. Any leads or wayout? TIA

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ITR>24L or card with min 5L limit for C2C
They are NOT giving the Aurum C2C basis anymore or at least that is what i was told. I offered my Kotak Privy Card statement which has a limit of 525,000 & I was told C2C is NOT possible.

I asked them to just upgrade my existing SBI Elite card with a limit of almost 4L to which they said can be done but not to hold my hopes high, which I find ridiculous tbh, especially with spendings in 7 digit figures in the past 5-6 years that i have been with SBI ! Pretty adamant on the ITR of 25L.

Fingers crossed, lets see what happens !

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
They are NOT giving the Aurum C2C basis anymore or at least that is what i was told. I offered my Kotak Privy Card statement which has a limit of 525,000 & I was told C2C is NOT possible.

I asked them to just upgrade my existing SBI Elite card with a limit of almost 4L to which they said can be done but not to hold my hopes high, which I find ridiculous tbh, especially with spendings in 7 digit figures in the past 5-6 years that i have been with SBI ! Pretty adamant on the ITR of 25L.

Fingers crossed, lets see what happens !
For Aurum they need a net salary deposit of 2 lakhs or above for 2 months
This is one of the criteria which they have emphasized on since last few months.
C2C is almost stopped there are still few exceptions though.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For Aurum they need a net salary deposit of 2 lakhs or above for 2 months
This is one of the criteria which they have emphasized on since last few months.
C2C is almost stopped there are still few exceptions though.
Well, either salary deposits along with Bank statement for 3 months or an ITR of 25 Lakhs & above with 3 months bank statement. Told me C2C not possible & they cannot issue card without income proof due change in SBI system guidelines, do not know how true that is though !

I will try with another RM, NOT giving up entirely, but for now it seems they have set their eye on an Income proof of 25L & above for card issuance, MY GUESS JUST TO PROVE THE POINT THAT Aurum IS ACTUALLY A "SUPER PREMIUM" OFFERING FOR HNIs ! LOL

Last edited:

rogerthat

TF Ace
Well, either salary deposits along with Bank statement for 3 months or an ITR of 25 Lakhs & above with 3 months bank statement. Told me C2C not possible & they cannot issue card without income proof due change in SBI system guidelines, do not know how true that is though !

I will try with another RM, NOT giving up entirely, but for now it seems they have set their eye on an Income proof of 25L & above for card issuance, MY GUESS JUST TO PROVE THE POINT THAT Aurum IS ACTUALLY A "SUPER PREMIUM" OFFERING FOR HNIs ! LOL
SBI just wants the profile of high earners on their system so they can harass them to cross sell all kinds of things.. This useless card is a cheap trick for that.