• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Aurum Application

Last yr they offerd my Aurum. They send me star position as on my BD frame also. But I denied. Then in April i ask then they denied.. :p
I have Elite card. Then after i took cashback...no Elite + cashback + Tata star in sbi porfolio.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nope never had one . Don’t even plan to take one except AURUM .
Unless you an ITR of at least ₹25L they will NOT process a new application .. Some even demand ₹28L !! C2C basis SBI will NOT process Aurum ..

Now, if you do NOT have an ITR of 25L, the only way to circumvent is to apply for a new sbi card (prime preferably to get a better limit) via C2C route then do at least 7L-8L spends in 1 year & ask for the upgrade to Aurum. They will process it right away if you go through the right RM !

I know it’s tedious but that’s the only way “I know of” to get your hands on Aurum if you don’t have an ITR of 25L. Sbi does not even process an upgrade to aurum now C2C basis.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There are exceptions always. I know of higher officials in the state and centre who got it even with lesser salary bracket. All depends on case to case again. But at the end , it’s not that good as infinia to pursue except aesthetics in my opinion.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are exceptions always. I know of higher officials in the state and centre who got it even with lesser salary bracket. All depends on case to case again. But at the end , it’s not that good as infinia to pursue except aesthetics in my opinion.
Exceptions are there for almost everything, almost every where in world 🙂 … The process I mentioned is what most people will have to go through, including to the OP ..