• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI AURUM - My First Metal Credit Card Unboxing

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I expressed interest & all I received was only an email from someone called Ranjeeta and that too after a week. she is asking for an ITR of 25L & above along with Bank statements of 3 months.

I replied back requesting her to upgrade my existing Elite card (limit 3,95,000). Also, for the fresh application I said, I am willing to provide my Kotak "Privy league" card statement which according to Kotak is an "invite only" card and I have a limit of 5,25,000 on that.

Can you kindly help/DM me with details of a RM helpful enough to either get me the aurum C2C basis or upgrade my existing elite card ? - Seems SBI does have the option to bypass the ITR proof but it really depends on your luck that which RM is assigned to you.

Kindly help.

Last edited:

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah but C2C nhi hoga dada I tried that , min limit they ask is 2.5 L. I was wondering I have a 2 cr TRV with them still no LTF . Any ideas ?
At least they can upgrade the card for people having limits with 4L & spends of 25L-30L a year, for the past 5-6 years ! It al really depends on the RM assigned to you and how helpful if they actually are. Few seems to act more premium than they actually are :/