• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Application Status as "Soft Decision - Referred"

Lordkk

TF Premier
I applied SBI cashback card through yono. On the last page it showed that application is approved in principle.

However the application status is showing as "Soft Decision - Referred".

What this means? Is my card approved?

Thanks

Screenshot_20240318-112452_1.jpg Screenshot_20240318-110747_1_1.jpg

Please someone confirm, if I have a bill generation date of 15th and suppose if today is 15th. The bill hasn't generated yet as it will reflect on 16th. If I perform a transaction on 15th, will it settle in the same bill or the next month upcoming bill?

Operator

TF Buzz
May be for some it demands physical verification.

I applied immediately the day it launched back in 2022. For me it got approved instantly without any physical verification.
Same experience here, but got it in 2024 applied through CashKaro nd also got 1800 cashback

Limit never expected from the SBI i.e.,7lakh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318-163804.png
    Screenshot_20240318-163804.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 43

Grogu

TF Premier
You could've applied through the sprint portal as it's instant through penny drop method. You chose the offline process, so it may take a few weeks to months.

Lordkk

TF Premier
You could've applied through the sprint portal as it's instant through penny drop method. You chose the offline process, so it may take a few weeks to months.
The problem with sprint was it showed my aadhar pin code as not serviceable. But yono let me proceed without any error.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied SBI cashback card through yono. On the last page it showed that application is approved in principle.

However the application status is showing as "Soft Decision - Referred".

What this means? Is my card approved?

Thanks

Screenshot_20240318-112452_1.jpg Screenshot_20240318-110747_1_1.jpg
Do kyc
Sbi cards & sbi bank is different entities