• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Application Status as "Soft Decision - Referred"

Lordkk

TF Premier
I applied SBI cashback card through yono. On the last page it showed that application is approved in principle.

However the application status is showing as "Soft Decision - Referred".

What this means? Is my card approved?

Thanks

Screenshot_20240318-112452_1.jpg Screenshot_20240318-110747_1_1.jpg

NickQ

TF Buzz
I applied SBI cashback card through yono. On the last page it showed that application is approved in principle.

However the application status is showing as "Soft Decision - Referred".

What this means? Is my card approved?

Thanks

Screenshot_20240318-112452_1.jpg Screenshot_20240318-110747_1_1.jpg
How did you apply? For me it shows “we are unable to process your request, please try again later.”

Lordkk

TF Premier
Do kyc
Sbi cards & sbi bank is different entities
Just got a call from SBI card. After confirming my name he said sorry sir there is something wrong in the system so I can't see your details. I will forward it and you will again get a call tomorrow.

I said "Gajab beizzati hai yar, phone kar ke kahte ho bad me karta hun".....

He started laughing an said have a nice day :ROFLMAO:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just got a call from SBI card. After confirming my name he said sorry sir there is something wrong in the system so I can't see your details. I will forward it and you will again get a call tomorrow.

I said "Gajab beizzati hai yar, phone kar ke kahte ho bad me karta hun".....

He started laughing an said have a nice day :ROFLMAO:
This happened to me .. they will call u

iM23

TF Select
Please someone confirm, if I have a bill generation date of 15th and suppose if today is 15th. The bill hasn't generated yet as it will reflect on 16th. If I perform a transaction on 15th, will it settle in the same bill or the next month upcoming bill?
If this is regarding SBI card, I'd like to inform you that the said transaction would get reflected in the next bill as SBI card always takes at least 2 days to settle a transaction as per my experience. But if you make a payment to the card on 15th, it would be settled on the very next day and get reflected in the same bill (as I have seen in case of SBI card in most cases.)
Same bill, postpone transaction if possible.

If this is regarding SBI card, I'd like to inform you that the said transaction would get reflected in the next bill as SBI card always takes at least 2 days to settle a transaction as per my experience. But if you make a payment to the card on 15th, it would be settled on the very next day and get reflected in the same bill (as I have seen in case of SBI card in most cases.)
If your billing dateis on 15th, actually 15th date transaction settlement and cash back update will happen only on 17th early morning. (Flipkart and few other merchant may take more time for settlement). After that only you can see statement due in app. You will receive email after few hours.
In short, In most of the cases if transaction date is 15th then that will be included in the statement.

Last edited:

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
I'm the the process of applying and received 2 options for KYC: Penny drop (receive 1 rupee and refund it) and vKYC.

Which one is faster or have better approval rate?

I could pennydrop into my SBI savings account itself, both same address given for savings account and CC application.

techt

TF Legend
I'm the the process of applying and received 2 options for KYC: Penny drop (receive 1 rupee and refund it) and vKYC.

Which one is faster or have better approval rate?

I could pennydrop into my SBI savings account itself, both same address given for savings account and CC application.
knock the big bang theory GIF