• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card changed daily transaction limit to Billing Cycle limit

Strange

TF Legend
SBI Card has changed daily transaction limits to billing cycle limit. For example If you have credit limit of 50,000 and you spent 50,000 from your card and did repayment to restore your credit limit but you won't be able to do transaction from your card as you have exhausted your billing cycle limit.

I am facing this issue in CashBack SBI Card.

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-06 at 4.33.46 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
how it is working for me on fk but not working on amazon

is that your card bin is 479959?
Yep same bin but I did a transaction during The Great Indian Festival and it worked for me. I haven't checked it after that. How is this working for you on Flipkart? Have you saved your card or You are entering card details every time?
Mine saved card is not working on Flipkart even I tried to enter the card details but it didn't work.

Thought of creating a THREAD for it and found out its already here since 2002.
I always set 5k daily limit for all POS/ONLINE/CONTACTLESS transactions.
Last week i used 3k for a online transaction and when i did another 3k transaction it got declined with a message that i have to set(increase) my spends for the billing cycle.
SBI is always a WEIRD animal.

But trick is working na for SBI Cashback card ?

For Amazon, Ajio, xiaomi website etc saved your card as a token and then SBI discount offer working using SBI Cashback Card.

Infact last time one guy told, xiaomi website same SBI Cashback card multiple times working.

@SC_23
yeah card is working for instant discount on other than amazon working even on flipkart

no card saving required just pay directly instant discount getting applied till now.
Interesting coming across this. Is any of this still possible or dead?

Back