• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card cool off period

I had got my BOB eterna this month. I heard sbi checks for the cibil entries for 6 months and one can't apply for a card with sbi if they have been issued a card in last 6 months. is that true? when can I apply for a card. was interested in the cashback card.

I had got my BOB eterna this month. I heard sbi checks for the cibil entries for 6 months and one can't apply for a card with sbi if they have been issued a card in last 6 months. is that true? when can I apply for a card. was interested in the cashback card.
I don't think so. My experience have been different. I got IRCTC card after getting Bob easy card. Then got cashback card after getting axis myzone card previous month.

Totally wrong. I have applied total 8 cards in last 6 months and got 7 approved 1 rejected.
And recently in 7th Month I applied SBI card and got it now with Limit 1.97 Lakh.

Back